Reviews for The Game
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I freaking LOVED this on LJ and since I am an LJ moron, I'm really excited that you're posting it here so I can add it to my faves. :)

Lisa chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I have read this before on LJ. Are you the original author?
PsychicWonderKitty chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
OMG, this is so chilling so far, and I have a feeling it's only gonna get more so...helped by the fact that it is Chapter ONE of course, LOL. But wow, you had me tense from the first few paragraphs on; I mean, for Dean to feel unease in a bar, you know it's gotta be an awful place! And every time Dean had a pang of fear for Sam being in a place like that, so did I! I literally sighed in relief when Dean finally got Sam away from those creeps and out of the bar, but the way you had Dean staying nervous that it wasn't over yet was so effective, meaning the relief didn't last too long!

When they got to the gas station and Dean left Sam in the car to sleep, my heart was in my throat, and then it just plain dropped when Dean came out to find Sam gone. I too was laboring on the questions Dean was asking himself - how were they able to snatch Sam so quietly and easily? And then that same beefy biker showed up taunting Dean with Sam's abduction and OMG...just that one line, "Maybe...that sweet faced brother of yours?" had me shivering head to toe.

This situation is entirely and awesomely creepy, and I'll be waiting anxiously to see just what they want with Dean and of course, what they have done and will do to Sam to make Dean comply. Needless to say, so glad to hear there'll be regular postings!
friendly chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
great start.. can't wait for more
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10