Reviews for The Game
mousefiction chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
"Watching them suffer because of each other sent a thrill through Marlin, ignited every nerve ending until his whole body quivered and shook with delight." Wow... I wonder how Marlin got the way he is.

Damn, how traumatic for Sam :(

Good job!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Sam using Dean's jacket as a pillow is cute.

Wow, that was a creepy and dangerous situation Sam was in there...or is in. :/ That situation sucks, man. I think I'd rather deal with something supernatural than that kind of shit. Dean'll find him, though.

Great job!
Crimson Ivy chapter 19 . 1/5/2010
I can't help it – I just love the way you show/describe Dean&Sam's relationship! I would like to see them acting like that on the screen ;) No real conflicts between them, just pure and fierce love, deep trust, Dean as a tough warrior and Sam – maybe mild and gentle, but still a fighter. And Dean as a person who in fact raised Sam... It is wonderful! :)

The adventures they are going through in your stories are pretty dark but I like it too. A few moments in “The game” were difficult - tortures and of course the rape... It is good that you mark these chapters, thanks for that!

Thanks for the whole story! I was really sorry when I have finished it! :) It is officially one of my favorites now! :)
Eyore chapter 19 . 3/7/2009
I just finished reading this, and wanted to tell you how great it was. Great writing, and great characters. You had motivation for everybody, no matter how twisted, and you wrote Marlin so scary. I could literally feel the psychosis rolling off the page with him. I can only imagine how hard that was to write. But most of all I loved that you had plot for this that kept all the action getting faster and more intense, and that it was all working toward the plan of GETTING OUT. I think this is only Modern Gladiator fic I have ever been able to read and enjoy. Because I just don't enjoy reading about endless psychological torture. I like it in it's place in a story, but what I like even more is when the protagonists triumph over the bad guys, and people like Marlin get their lumps. (course I'm also just a huge fan over-protective Dean and you always pull that off well). So great read. Thank you for writing such an awesome, scary story.
GuestTypePerson chapter 19 . 2/4/2009
so i had to go back and read this one, as i seem to have missed it the first time around. and it was awesome! sam and dean end up in the most random and horrible places! and half the time it is like sam has a target on his back!

i really like your stories and cant wait to read more!
Lilwazzabug chapter 19 . 10/7/2008
Wonderful, albeit disturbing, story you got here. You really got Sam and Dean's characters pegged well and the story line never really let up. Great job, I couldn't stop reading til I was finished:)
Azabeth Knight chapter 19 . 7/1/2008
That was truely superb! Excellent storyline, perfect characterisations, beautifully written. One of the best fanfics i have read to date!

Thanks!
bubblesquirt chapter 19 . 6/7/2008
Oh my. Are we at the end already? I really love the idea of the meek inheriting nothing. Turning it around and stuff. Very clever.

And I liked that Dean didn't want to leave a sleeping Sam in the car again, even if it was locked. And Dean realizing that he would have to leave Sam alone some time eventually, but not yet, not today was really good. And Sam beating Dean into the shower and Dan calling him a sneaky kid. So yeah I basically loved the whole chapter, ya happy now?

So thanks for sharing and being so wonderful and all. *hands you a gold star* You're going in my favorites!
bubblesquirt chapter 18 . 6/7/2008
I liked how Dean overreacted to Sam's reaction of the stinging antiseptic. How wired up Dean is, how he's ready to protect, keep protecting Sam.

“I raised him.” This time it was more like a plea, what Dean spoke. His eyes flicked to Carter’s, darted away just as quickly.

Dean can break my heart sometimes.
bubblesquirt chapter 17 . 6/7/2008
Yay! The evilbadguybossguy is dead too! Dean is on a roll.

I like that Carter is always observing the brothers. And that he's kinda afraid of Dean. Hehe.
bubblesquirt chapter 16 . 6/7/2008
I absolutely adore how the boys have each other in their head's talking to them. So perfect.
bubblesquirt chapter 15 . 6/7/2008
The creep is dead! The creep is dead!

And poor Sammy in the hotbox? Or..sweatbox or whatever. Oh noes.
bubblesquirt chapter 14 . 6/7/2008
I LOVED the whole fight scene with Dean and Tim, them talking the whole way through it. So Dean.

Eek! Sam is captured again. I'm afraid this is one of his biggest talents. But it's ok, cause we still love him! *pets Sammy*

haha and the way Sam distracts the guard was hilarious. oh sammy...
bubblesquirt chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
I like all the pet names you have Dean calling Sammy in this story. Buddy, kiddo, little brother. I think it's so cute.

And hooray for Dean rescuing Sam! And you wrote them perfect (yet again) with Dean wanting Sam to take any opportunity to get away and Sam refusing to leave without Dean.
bubblesquirt chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
I was so happy that Dean didn't give in to Marlin's baiting!

E! Dean has a plan! Or rather, an option three. He's so sexy when he's all smart and shtuff.
138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »