Reviews for The Game
bubblesquirt chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
I like all the pet names you have Dean calling Sammy in this story. Buddy, kiddo, little brother. I think it's so cute.

And hooray for Dean rescuing Sam! And you wrote them perfect (yet again) with Dean wanting Sam to take any opportunity to get away and Sam refusing to leave without Dean.
bubblesquirt chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
I was so happy that Dean didn't give in to Marlin's baiting!

E! Dean has a plan! Or rather, an option three. He's so sexy when he's all smart and shtuff.
bubblesquirt chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
Hysterical, cackling laughter bubbled out of Sam. It took him nearly a full minute to comprehend the noise came from him. “My brother is already wanted for murder. That guy hit me too.”

-Perfect.

The part where Marlin punches Sam in the you know what actually had me cringing. And when Sam threw up! So sad. And all that he went through he's still trying to help that kid he doesn't even know. Have I mentioned that Marlin is such a creep? Hm. Well, he is.
bubblesquirt chapter 10 . 6/7/2008
Hm, that's the first rule in the Hitchhiker's Guide the Galaxy as well! Don't Panic!

And man is that Marlin a creep!
bubblesquirt chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
I especially liked these two parts:

Except Dean didn’t know how to lose.

Lose, he had to lose. In front of Sam. For Sam.

Oh and this part!

“I have to say, you might be the most over achiever at throwing a fight I’ve ever seen. Next time just lose, go down and don’t get up, don’t get yourself knocked silly.”

Haha, that really made me laugh and like Carter even more :)

“Blood in your urine?” Carter asked.

Dean snorted a quick laugh. “What do you think? Hell ya.”

“You’re pissing blood?” Sam was up, in motion, at his brother’s side so fast Carter took a step back, even though he was on the opposite side of the bed as Sam.

-Ha, you didn't make Sam say peeing! I liked this little exchange as well.
bubblesquirt chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
I loved the ending to this chapter. The way Marlin told Dean to lose the fight and Dean's reaction to it was dead on.
bubblesquirt chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
“Drop it. Please?” Grinning suddenly, “You’ve hit me way harder. Marlin hits like a girl.”

I love love love that Sam says this. That he's always trying to reassure Dean that he's ok, that everything's going to be ok when it's so obviously not. And that Dean knows he's bluffing.
bubblesquirt chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
This was so smart and equally terrifying. Of course it isn't Dean on the table, of course it is, but maybe just maybe it is and you write Sam's uncertainty so well.

As always, Marlin's threats are.. icky, but it kinda makes me happy to see Sam squirm so. Does that make me evil? I'll make it all better for Sammy, I promise!
bubblesquirt chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
“Heh, like it rough do you? How’s that little boy of yours like it, that way too?”

Ick. Just.. gross. I'm glad Dean shut him up good. Even though now Sam's gone. GONE!
bubblesquirt chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
You write the boys extremely well, so perfect! The end of this chapter (the zoo comment) was too cute. Except the part before that kinda gave me chills. Sammy's too pretty for his own good!
bubblesquirt chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
You do a very good job at making me hate your bad guy! I liked when Dean wouldn't say Sam's name at first. This is crazy good. Man, I'm going to run out of adjectives before the nineteenth chapter, aren't I? ;)
bubblesquirt chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
You had me hooked from the start. With wondering what those guys wanted with the boys (although I hinted as much) and with your character Carter. I liked how you had Sam act in this chapter as well. Yay!
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I just read this story from start to finish (and a bit hesitantly towards the end- it isn't marked completed!) and I just had to come back and start reviewing. This was an amazing tale, written amazingly well. Thank you so much for sharing! And I'll be sure to have you on story alert now. I can't believe I haven't done so already! :D
skag trendy chapter 19 . 6/3/2008
Fantastic ending, nicely wound down. And the plaque, just says it all.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Ali44 chapter 19 . 5/28/2008
I read this last week but for some reason wouldn't let me log in to leave a review. But not for one minute did I forget about this fic.- it really stuck with me, and that doesn't happen often. It was an awesome piece of writing.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »