Reviews for The Game
Ash8 chapter 19 . 5/26/2008
I absolutely love this story. So much wonderful tension. A study, really, on what would make Dean kill a human (or two). And after what these boys have been through, who'd blame him? I really have no words to express how much I've enjoyed this. Thank you. Added to favs, because I know it'll be one I'll read again.
alwaysateen chapter 19 . 5/25/2008
Very good ending. :)

I'm glad the brothers talked about their experiences and deal with it.

I'm also glad Carter is ok, he deserved that much.
JazzyIrish chapter 19 . 5/25/2008
I didn't stop to review along the way, but wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. You do love to put our boys through a wringer, don't you? I loved the action scenes - they were well-written and realistic.

Of course, the brothers' moments are always the best. I can't imagine the pure terror of being kidnapped and sent to a "prison" of that nature - to have to fight or die. For a brother to be dangled as bait to keep the other in line. It's hard to believe that there are such sadistic men out there, but I suppose they exist. Loved that SamnDean trusted each other enough to tell the truth about their experiences, to begin the healing process.

Just loved Carter's sign as the final note. The true creed of a survivor. Thanks for sharing this with us. Until next time...
Thorny Hedge chapter 19 . 5/25/2008
A fabulous story. Episode quality!
surrealgreen chapter 19 . 5/25/2008
Nice. I love the way you characterize the boys and their relationship. Great story, I thouroughly enjoyed it and I look forward to your next fic!
Just Cassi chapter 19 . 5/25/2008
Awesome ending girl!
TraSan chapter 19 . 5/25/2008
Awesome wrap.

Great job covering all bases for us and leaving us with a little closure.

Wonderfully done.
TammiTam chapter 19 . 5/25/2008
Awesome job girl! I was quite pleased with the ending, and that no stones were left unturned. Can't wait for other stories to come.
SciFiNutTX chapter 19 . 5/25/2008
Good ending. I take it that town is very friendly to hunters.
skag trendy chapter 18 . 5/25/2008
Wow. Don't know what else to say. My respect and liking for Carter is growing all the time.

Fantastic!

Kind regards,

ST.x.
SciFiNutTX chapter 18 . 5/24/2008
Oh, really enjoyed this chapter. Almost sad it's going to be over soon, but I don't really want to see the guys abused any more either!
TammiTam chapter 18 . 5/24/2008
Oh I just LOVE brotherly wub! Awesome update!
TraSan chapter 18 . 5/24/2008
Aw...and the comfort that must always follow hurt. I really love the recovery chapters and I'm always a little disappointed if I don't get a little comfort after an especially grueling story (which yours has been). A ton of angst and tension sustained for chapters! Excellent.
A lost lily chapter 17 . 5/23/2008
Great chapter, I'm so happy that Dean found Sam!
TraSan chapter 17 . 5/23/2008
Thank, God!

Dean won and Sam's out of the box (though they aren't out of the woods, entirely being at that compound).

Yay!

Whew.

*sigh*

Breathing a little easier. Thanks.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »