Reviews for Never Again
HuSingLover chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Well written and spot on character wise! Enjoyed it!
12345jj chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
wow i liked that. interesting to have Angela act like that rather than sweet and shy. This story really shows shes a fierce, true friend to Bella:)
CarolMN chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I liked this story! A repenting Edward and protective Angela!
lurkie657 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Short but so amazing - you really packed a lot of emotion in there. And it all felt real and true to the characters, which is key. I admit, I hadn't given much thought to what the school people would have thought when Edward came back, but Angela is def. way too perceptive and compassionate to have not had thoughts like this.
Sunshine-M chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I loved that piece. I loved the fact that Angela was the only real friend Bella had and could counted on during those damn 7 months. I also adored Ben's reminiscences of his girlfriend's anger, it just felt real, and in character... This is going on my favorite list as soon as I'm done typing this review! Great job!
NubianGoddess chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Nice!

I have a poem on here by the same name. You should hceck it out.
kaylea dear chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
so i've read all of your twiligt stories.

you're such and amazing writer.

i'm green with envy.

write more.

anything.

i love anything from edward or jacob's point of veiw.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Poor Edward. No one every thinks about how he felt his first day back.
Topaz Ki chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This is really good, never really thought about how the others felt about Edwards return. *adds to favorites*
Topaz Fireheart Storm chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
that was good, and i never thought that angela would be quite as ready accept the people that hurt bella in the books, and i liked the way you put it...
darknessfolds22 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I just loved this! I've wondered what their reunion at the school looked like.
rat-de-bibliotheque chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Amazing. I never really considered what "the masses" thought when Edward came back before. I like your take on it, especially concerning Angela's loyalty.
AmberGlow2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Beautifully written!

Exactly as I would expect Edward's first day back would have gone.
amomof5 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Loved it! Great job & good for Angela!
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Wonderful! I loved your story! It is so insightful of Angela and truly brought her to life! And I think it's even more powerful because it's not in her point of view. Very well written!