Reviews for Detective Tenma chan!
DelectedAccount0 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
The humor of the story and the preview of the next chapter made it feel like i was watching School Runble again. I kinda like this story so far.
Lady Rose Bernstein chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
I really love this story... I like Ignitz siblings. It must be because remainds me a lot how I portray Adelheid and Rose Bernstein relation. Please, keep it up.
joyrid3 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
WOW! Wonderful story! I didn't believe I could find any well-written School Rumble stories, because the characters are very tricky to write, yet you managed to keep even Tenma (who is the hardest to write in my opinion) in character. Kudos for you!

You also managed to add an OC and make him related to the Tsukamoto sisters and still keep it believable!

I believe this is one of the best stories out there and I'm looking forward to finishing it!
Uzumaki Hamdi chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
nice chapter, liked the outfits!

development steady and nice, the way Adel treats his sister just keeps reminding me of how Lolouch threats his sister Nunnally in Code Geass, I really recommend watching that anime being an extraordinarly fillerless anime filled with suspense.

It's really nice to see that you're still keeping up with the characters' personalities.

keep it up!
Uzumaki Hamdi chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
Dooitashimashitei!

Nice, introducing those characteres was so animeish.

Although I didn't notice it before, doesn't Keiichi mean (cheap/stingy) in japanese?

that (conan style shadow man) is so gonna get it when adel gets him.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if the rumors originated from nishimoto's group.

awaiting the next update

keep it up,

NEVER give up!

see ya!
Uzumaki Hamdi chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
Nice!

The idea of Adel having a sister which he acts polite at even the sense of her is a good idea, it can lead to lots of fun afterwards.

Keep it up!
ChakiChakiGirl chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
Wow! You've made one engaging story to someone who knew squat about "School Rumble" before! In fact, I have a feeling that you can turn this into a stand-alone story/universe if you're willing to change the names and Rumble tie mentions. Your story's P.I. angle is just different enough to be original by itself and maybe you should give it a go and fly where Rumble never aimed before! Maybe even take the characters out of school and running their own P.I. agency! :)

Here's hoping and waiting!

Dee
Cozmos chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
Really, really funny story..!

The first chapter especially cracked me up!

Please update soon, I'm eager to know what is coming next.

Thanks for sharing.
Uzumaki Hamdi chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
Yo!Welcome back.

Thought we lost you there for a moment.

Nice Chapter, I couldn't get anything wrong here, you're becoming really good at this, characters are very well conveyed, no glitches, an nice conflicts.

Do you plan on getting Harima into the detective club?

I'm guessing it would be fun.

Keep it up.
Uzumaki Hamdi chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
This was the best chapter so far.

excellent conveying of events, even better for charaters.

The comedy was natural, smooth (and clean, which isn't as easy to make as the dirty one is).

My only comment here is about this half-german boy, don't you think an emo self-centered person wouldn't refer to a girl by 'chan', it would probably go as Tsukamoto or Tsukamoto-kun for tenma, or even Tenma, consider the fact that he is a rude person.

Now I understand why you put this one in a seperate story, this probably goes as those specials or OVAs which are way too funny, explains many of the mysteries not seen in the story, and most importantly have no effect on the original story.

I also noticed that your composition has improved considerably compared to the first chapter of your earlier fic, keep it up!

If you learned it from somewhere, please tell me.

Looking forward to your next chapter.
Uzumaki Hamdi chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Nice!

though not that different from the original.

But why create a new story?

you can effortlessly integrate this into ONSD.

Putting that aside, it's good to know you didn't stop writing, the sudden time gap in updating almost made be believe you stopped.

Keep on it!