Reviews for Child Of War
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
I'm actually crying. Brilliant. Really, really brilliant
Lizzie Hermione Potter chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Please write more! This is amazing? What happens with Teddy and Victoire?
Sara chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
this was so perfect. Just wish I'd brought a box of tissues
Nelleke chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Beautiful story, I enjoyed every word of it. It feels very real, like it could have happened in the 19 years we missed. Thank you for your story!
smylealong chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
Beautiful! I recently boarded the ship of Ted and Victorie and yours is one of the first stories I read. Loved it. Very beautifully conceived and executed. Fantastic job.
Cerice Belle chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
Loved this story! So cute, and you made some fabulous OCs! Great job!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
I know u were running out of ideas...but honestly, the time jumps were perfect.
Best fanfic i've read in a while.
jayflower chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Aww, its been so cute 'watching' him grow up in this story. You've hit quite a few points that he was bound to encounter as he grew up and it was nice to see how he resolved his internal issues. I almost didn't read this but was definitely glad I gave it a chance; I personally think you should perhaps change the summary that readers view in the search, it's disappointing that this story isn't more popular and if you changed that I believe you'll get more viewers. And even if that isn't your goal, the readers find a previously undiscovered treasure. I really think that too many are missing out on this well-written story. But anyway, was a pleasure to read & thanks for sharing
exogenesissymph chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Dunno if anyone told you this already, but the several "wondering around the castle" should be "wandering around the castle".
I like the story, and I think you are perfectly portraying Teddy as a lost child who is looking for something- but he cannot quite put his finger on it.
hemmingstyles chapter 10 . 4/1/2012
I loved every single one of these drabbles. You made it sound as if you actually went through everything Teddy was thinking which made it even better. (For all I know, maybe you have) But to write about death like that, that was amazing. People who haven't faced death don't know how it feels but you depicted it perfectly (I would hurts like hell.)

Keep writing! I love all the stories I've read that's by you!

xx
Fictional History chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
awwwww!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
Ahh, Victoire and Teddy! I love those two, and I love them in this chapter too. It's so great that you always connect the flashbacks to the present time
PrincessLazyPants chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
I think your parental chapters are the ones that make me start to cry. The scene between Tonks and Teddy was just amazing!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
I love Victoire's conclusion of Teddy's actions! This chapter was hilarious!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
I find it's so great that Teddy's learning all of these meaningful life lessons with just the help of his surrogate families and his friends.

Another well written chapter :D