Reviews for A Chance To Change Everything
Toby860 chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
Why didn't you pair rei with shinji. thats my only fault with this story. shinji and rei belong together.
Teucrian chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Awesome series you're writing. I liked the first one better, but this was still pretty good, though the concluding chapter felt a bit rushed, could have used some fleshing out.
Henry V chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
what a ride! really loved the way you ended this, the end as it should have been!

this story is faved!

henry V
Miggs chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
Man, if the Serenity crew had really been there, then we would've gotten a less cerebral, less depressing, more FUN Evangelion! I enjoy how you've portrayed altRei; that bit with her going, "Que?" made me LOL.
The Eternal Lord Draconious chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
Don't you dare end it here! It's still got life left in it, besides you have to make the 'Children'(Asuka, Rei, and Shinji) meet their older selves! I'll stay tuned for your next update!
dylanredefined chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
Nahh completely unexpected how events turned out .Yet it all hangs together well done ,but jayne&rei NO :)

Though misato and Mal reaction to it was fun
dylanredefined chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
Love this thought of this combination but you seem to have made it work .Only crtiscism is a frigate is normally larger than a destroyer.

and the jayne /rei made me laugh even as I was gouging my eyes out lol.
Fanf1cFan chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Just when I thought things were quieting down around ffnet,I ran across your stories. What a read! I generally don't like x-o's, but in this case I'll gladly make an exception. Please keep it coming.