Reviews for Can't Keep a Good Guy Down
writer6886 chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
It was great. Reading it actually felt like a child's play movie. Bravo 5 out of 5 stars.
writer6886 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
You killed Andy :( how could you kill Andy?
Questfan chapter 12 . 7/14/2006
Hiya!

Just read thii right through and WOW! Love the alternate ending - I like twists! Great job
J7339 chapter 12 . 7/6/2006
Joxer,

This is the first chapter or story I have read for SeaQuest in 2-3 years - I am still writing but slowly.

Of course, your stuff is legendary - and I remember reading this story originally.

Very well ended - nicely done. Keep up the great work.

JULES
Lynnp chapter 12 . 6/24/2006
Aargh! I can't believe it! What an ending, wow! Great fic. Any chance of a sequel?

Love,

Lynn

x
reader one chapter 11 . 9/27/2005
Wow. You updated. Cool. I'm glad to see it. Wasn't expecting it after all this time.
Lynnp chapter 11 . 9/27/2005
Just read this all the way through. Brilliant fic!

Looking forward to reading the epilogue.

Love,

Lynn

x
Kiddo chapter 11 . 9/27/2005
Hi JOXER,

it’s so cool that you are finally updating this after all this time. (I was totally surprised when I found this chapter in „Just In“.)

„Getting shot was something he could deal with. Having Lucas hurt was something he couldn't deal with.“

Oh, that’s really kind of sweet. Dagwood isn’t a easy person to write about, but you are doing a great job at this.

Thank got that they were right on time!

Alterinated ending? Does this mean you also have a version where they weren’t on time and Chucky got Lucas? Or where Chucky makes kind of a return? … I kind of hate Horror-Movies so I’m kind of unsure if i should read this… Did I tell you that I love Happy Ends? And that I need a Happy End after such a creepy story?

But nevertheless I have to say that it was so great to read something from you again. I loved and still love your story „Meaning Of Life“.

I really hope to read something new from you again!

Greetings Kiddo
Kiddo chapter 10 . 5/1/2004
Hi Joxer,
I just remembered this story and feeled like reading it again.
I have never seen one of this chucky movies but I know what they are about. Really interesting idea to mix this with seaQuest.
You really know how to write a creepy story...
But how could you leave it just like that? You have me at the edge of my chair bitting down on my fingernails. You love writing cliffhangers, right?
I know how difficult it is to write in a other language, but it would be so cool if you would continue this. I would love to see how the whole story ends.
*makes big doggy eyes* Please?
Greetings Kiddo
Sukura chapter 10 . 7/7/2003
I hope that you will update this, it is such a good story. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon.

Sukura
kas chapter 10 . 6/21/2003
plz

plz

just finish the story

plz end our suffering
kas chapter 10 . 5/17/2003
please finish the story, its really interesting.

Plz.

can't wait for read the next chapter!

k
Dag chapter 10 . 4/1/2003
Joxer! even though ya killed me off, which was a great murder scene, the story is coming along great! it's awesome! keep up the great work!
james chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
come ON and hurry this up!
ThE InSaNe OnE chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Wow! good story line and a very interesting cross over! I don't really like the thought of Lucas being whimpy (like when chucky had the gun in his mouth and he was crying) but it is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very VERY good story!

PUH-LEEZ UPDATE SOON!