Reviews for Made in Heaven
Kai-Chan94 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Awesome story!
Modified Tam chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
the progress is noted with delight. hope you'll re-find your inspiration soon.

good luck!
Serenity a.k.a. Serena chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
hey there,

i love your story and always keep a look out for more of it... how come still no more yet? it's been awhile... please write more... i love all of them... i have in my favorite authers and all that stuff... keep on writing... and i'll look at your site... talk soon...

- Serenity a.k.a. Serena
toni chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
YAY! There is hope - the village is getting nearer! Wow and Heero was nice! Wow! I am interested to see what exactly your AU consists of cause really it is wreck and desert and there is nothing else to attach the "time" frame to...keep up the good work and I will check out your recommendation. Thanks :)
anf600 chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
i hope they get to the village soon cause Duo is going to weld his tongue to the roof of his mouth if he doesn't get water soon. Please keep up this story - I was sorry to see several others of yours are discontinued :( I haven't read them but I can't now since you aren't updating those. Thanks for what you are updating tho.
Serenity a.k.a. Serena chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
that was great. i'm ready for more. please write more. i love it lots. very much do. *smiles wide*
Modified Tam chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
will read further for sure.

i don't really connect it with the summary *yet*, but i have an idea where it's going. they're going to die there, aren't they?

and because they'd die together, it will tie them, somehow? i'm guessing, but that means i'm intrigued. :) the setting provides opportunities, though, if Heero's attitude continues, 1x2 that's possible to happen in future might seem rushed or well, artificial. stay cautious about that.

Duo's not annoying, or chatty or even overly talkative, why Heero is all 'can-it-you-lower-life-form'? is it plain arrogance? i hope not.

i'm glad you're back to writing (and that those troubles have ceased).
pikeebo chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
er ... how did they end up in sahara ? where they sailing and the boat sunk? ,or in a plane that crashed? wandering spirits?
Serenity a.k.a. Serena chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
that was great. i'm ready for more. your stories rock. keep then coming.
Hellfire chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Interesting. I'm totally confused as to what is going on. But that is probably what you intended.

Hellfire
snowdragonct chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Yay, a new story!

Hm. A puzzling one.

Yeah, you set the scene...and now I'm curious; so I'll expect another update SOON. At the moment, it looks like a shipwreck kind of scenario...but then, where's the wreck? And other passengers? And, well, stuff like that? These, and other questions will no doubt be answered-all in good time, eh? Can't wait!