Reviews for Shadow of the Midnight Sun
Sakiru Yume chapter 15 . 7/18/2008
Nice. Sorry for taking so long to review-I was at camp. Anyway, I liked it and try to post again soon.
Opague chapter 15 . 7/18/2008
Keep up the work. There were some minor OOCs, but overall it was good.
heart of steel chapter 15 . 7/18/2008
I like how you'be captured Edward. Great job!
Hoshi Kouchu chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
Getting better and better with each word! Really really really wonderful to read. Written really like Edward, and is actually pretty realistic. The only thing I think that would be different is that Edward would talk to others and others would talk to him, too at least usually just because it seems more normal. Because Edward himself said that he has to be careful not to answer questions asked inside some ones head. But otherwise completely flawless. Can't wait to read some more!
buggage chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
I always love hearing Edwards point of view, he's such an awesome character.
wifeforlife chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
Oh my goodnes... this was SO sweet! I have always wondered what Edward and Emmett talked about that weekend, and I KNEW Edward was there when she woke up on the blanket! HA! You have done it once again! SUPERB! Thank you Thank you Thank you!
BACswimma chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
loved it exactly how i imagine stephenies book to be. update sooN!
TwilightFan104 chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
You are doing a great job writing from Edward's perspective, which has to be very difficult. I am looking forward to hearing Edward's thoughts about Port Angeles and the car ride home.
SandCoffinLuvr chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
I need to read mor! Plz update soon!
glam.kills chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
This story is verryy well written.

I enjoy every single chapter so far, and i hope to read more.

: )
blazingstar1994 chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
great chapter! you are doing a great job at writing from edwards point of view. its got to be difficult.
Mrz.EdwardCullen chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
its so good!

but i noticed one thing

in the books it was said that Edward didn't like talkng to ppl or having ppl near him before Bella, he liked to be alone...and i noticed than Alice hugged him before and now Esme...so i wanted to just let you know...anyway...I love this story! So Update!:)
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
this was good.

your writing has changed in this chapter, time is moving much faster almost as though it's unimportant. in the other chapters it went into much more detail. it's like you're illustrating how time moves differently for him when he's not with her. when he's not talking to her, figuring out what's going on in her mind.

it's really cool.

update soon!
twilightdaydream chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
Hi, I think it's great. I like the way you express yourself. I really like hearing Edward's point of view. Don't be so hard on yourself. It's just great that you have the desire to give the rest of us something to read while we wait for two more weeks for BD. Also, you are doing great. I've tried writing and it's really difficult to make it interesting enough for others to want to read it. Keep going, please!
Mrz.EdwardCullen chapter 14 . 7/16/2008
i like this story...a lot...so..

Could you please Update?]