Reviews for Shadow of the Midnight Sun
Hoshi Kouchu chapter 14 . 7/16/2008
THIS WAS THE BEST TWILIGHT I HAVE EVER READ!

I have read probably 100 stories, and only a couple can even come close. It is so well written, and really interesting Edward characterization is excellent! I LOVE IT! I thought that the winking gesture few chapters ago was hilarious it is probably one of my favorite scenes in twilight. Beautifully written. I love how you include Edward being possesive of Bella. I can't wait till you write more!
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 14 . 7/9/2008
I really like this chapter. I was smiling an laughing all throughout it. AND getting funny glances from me family...
twilightdaydream chapter 14 . 7/8/2008
I enjoyed it. I want you to get to the day they go to the meadow. I want to hear what you think Edward's thoughts are. I am enjoying your writing. Yes, I feel the same way, just waiting for Aug. 2nd. No, I don't think the obsession will totally leave us after that because then we will just be waiting for the movie and "Midnight Sun." Thanks for helping us pass the time.
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 14 . 7/7/2008
this is very good! it's almost the same way as how i pictues edward felling. i can't wait till you update-i really want to see how you imagine the hunting trip. and then on that sunny day when bella falls asleep in the sun and felt like someone was watching her...you're gonna put edward in for that part right?

also i've always wanted to know what those guys in port angeles were thinking, i guess i still have to wait for midnight sun to really find out-but it's interesting to see another persons interpretation.

update soon!
BACswimma chapter 14 . 7/7/2008
haha i could be writing write now and yet i'm reading...great chapter love this story update soon
spyro el dragon chapter 14 . 7/7/2008
-fangirl squeal- This was the best chp. yet! This is so like Edward, I don't think this could've been written any better. :]

Great Job, I can't wait for the next chapter.
TakeOut chapter 14 . 7/7/2008
That was such a good chapter. I love this story because your writing is so great.x
heart of steel chapter 14 . 7/7/2008
Once again, another well written chapter.
King of the broken hearted chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
once again i think your emmett is to heartless...

Zach
King of the broken hearted chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
I like your story up till chapter five. i havn't read past it but im planning on it. the thing is chapter five is not good... the way you portray emmett is way to harsh. emmett is a caring guy in the books and yours seemes kinda heartless and a jerk. The part with the memmories was okay but he was just to heartless... anyways im going to finish your story...

Zach
wifeforlife chapter 14 . 7/7/2008
Oh... this is SO good! You have NO IDEA how exciting it is to be able to read Edward's side of the story! I'm sure the actual Midnight Sun - when it comes out next year- can't be much better!Thank you! PLEASE keep the next chapters coming!
princess25 chapter 13 . 6/30/2008
Have i ever mentioned i LUV ur story?
shortstack7 chapter 13 . 6/30/2008
More! More! Ive read a couple of stories following Edwards POV in Twilight and this is one of my favorites so far! I'm very excited to see how you paint the next couple of events from Edward's perspective:)
TakeOut chapter 13 . 6/30/2008
You write Edward so well. x
twilightdaydream chapter 13 . 6/30/2008
Thank you, you are doing a great job. Keep going please.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »