Reviews for Helping
Sarshi chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Neat.

Love the Pratchett reference
Gryphalcon chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
He just wants the things most teens want but he doesn't have time for. *sigh*

I liked it very much.

What does BL stand for? B- Lemon?
Tu Es Chicago chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I don't ship RenIchi, like, at all (I'm a firm RenRuki shipper so I never ship Renji with anoyone but Rukia. It's my OTP) but this was surprisingly cute.
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
this is adorable
SinsofMidnight chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I LOVE IT! OMG, I'm so glad you wrote about one of my fav pairings... (don't ask me why I like them so much. Maybe it's the hair?)

Anyway, you have a great spin on it! I do love the random forced kiss and people getting turned on by things they think they shouldn't. XD
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
It was great. Renji telling Ichigo that labels don't matter was surprising yet somehow believable.
quixotomy chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Actually, Ichigo isn't underage: he's fifteen and the age of consent in Japan is thirteen.

Sorry, I just had to add that XD Great story!
Kerushi-Nee-Chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
YAY! IchiXRen FTW! 8D that was great XD luved it lol Ichigo can be so thick-headed sometimes

-Arisu
jindouji chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Reading this story makes me smile.

Ichigo is young, but he is so much more mature than other kids his age (*cough* Keigo *cough*).

Regardless, wonderful job!
sommar chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Oh, I liked this, cute and showing Icihgo vulnerable. And some Renji licking is NEVER wrong lol

"Please. She's like three feet tall." roflmao XD
Thaurn chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
O wow, very nice! Awesome story. Ichigo being all embarrassed was too cute! I shuddered a bit when Renji was licking Ichigo's hand cause all I kept thinking was "eww, what if his hand is all nasty and dirty" hahaha Ok so I'm a clean freak when it comes to the body. :)

Anyway, very well written. (Liked the quick as darkness!)
kerumica chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Oh my goodness :) This was an awesome story. I love the RenIchi stories and thankfully haven't run across any where he was too young to be involved (well, maybe one). Anyway, I love how you wrote about Ichigo being so overwhelmed with everything. I think people tend to forget that his is only 15, still a kid. At least he's got Renji to lean on so he's not going through this alone. Thanks for sharing.

k