Reviews for Desperate Measures
This was one of THE BEST Harry Potter fanfics I’ve ever read!
Absolutely LOVE this story!
ruth.e.watkins chapter 33 . 5/22
Thanks for this story! It was exactly what I was craving in the moment.
jwilding28 chapter 33 . 4/17
This is an amazing story thank you for sharing to the web
Slitherin.silver chapter 33 . 4/10
Great story. A very original idea. Will there be more? Do you have an account on ao3?
Regards
BarbyBells chapter 33 . 4/9
this story was awesome! I loved it!
lady sakura cosmos chapter 33 . 3/26
Good story
I still love it years after I first read it.
Greg chapter 19 . 3/10
I know this note is kinda late compared to when the story was written but I was just reading it. Your author's note says that Dumbledore isn't evil. However, that's a) your opinion and b) the way you intended to write his character in the story. I bet if you asked Rowling she'd tell you Dumbledore wasn't evil as well. I, however, have a different opinion. The saying goes, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". Dumbledore may not have started out evil. He may not believe himself to be evil. Many of his followers may not believe he is evil (of course, he keeps so many secrets that they don't have any idea about all of the things he's done). However, his actions, to me, paint him as at the very least extremely misguided if not evil. He's abetted child abuse through inaction. He's actively and knowingly put people, both adults and children, in harm's way. He condones lack of punishment for bad people in order to "turn them towards the light" which has the opposite effect, and also tends to harm innocents. He almost lost the war against Voldemort twice, whether intentionally or not. He is not a good person.
laelruin chapter 33 . 1/28
This was a fantastic adventure and loads of fun to read. :)
Keep up the awesome work and best wishes for whatever you decide to work on in the future!
L
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 33 . 11/24/2021
This was amazing absolutely amazing and I loved every word
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 21 . 11/24/2021
Is Martin only so soothing because Harry is soothed by Draco and through Goyle and feel that bond that connection?
Fan girl 39 chapter 33 . 10/8/2021
Wikipedia isn’t the best website I suggest anything and I mean anything or any other website
abishasoans chapter 33 . 7/13/2021
This is one of the best, most interesting non offensive fics I've ever read!
abishasoans chapter 13 . 7/13/2021
Yayyy. I'm glad himHermione are fine
Rossess20 chapter 29 . 5/25/2021
Lavender is always so underappreciated. Thank you for your wonderful depiction!
3,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »