Reviews for Desperate Measures
AZNsexinezz chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
No! Not the evil cliffie(TM)! Good chapter. Keep it up. Loving the whole Pansy Neville thing going on.
slashslut chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
so glad to see neville portrayed in such a positive (not wimpy) way. i always wish jk had done more with his character as i think he would have been a better fit for harry's best mate than ron, or at least part part of his close circle of friends. yea!
azillia chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
i really enjoy this story, its very different to any veela fic i've read before. I love the characterisations and interactions.

can't wait for you to update

x
Murgy31 chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
This was great! Please update soon!
Liria Nai chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Oh I loved that. It was brilliant how they figured out the next test like that. Feel sorry for poor Remus though. Is he gonna be in the story? I hope he doesnt join Dumbles's idiotic band wagon. I love him too much as a character, i dont think he'd act like such a prat. Which was something that really pissed me off about book 7. Even his death as I was expecting that. Anyway rambling. Cant wait for next update. I'd really love to read another today if thats possible?
GypsyWriter911 chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Am loving the fic. It's great to see a twist on a standard. Can't wait to see more of it. Keep up the good work.
fattoad chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Brilliant!
WitchdragonGC chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Love love love this! OMG Neville is wonderful. And Pansy *squee* adore her. So looking forward to more. I want to know if Draco and Pansy are correct- what a wonderful test!
queen ares chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
LOVE IT!
Mel's Merleawe chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
What's Draco plan now? o.O I can't wait till tomorrow cause you update everyday! XD Great chpater once again!
noperfect917 chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Draco is extremely clever. I cant wait to see his idea!
RegalGold chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Gosh, I can hardly wait for the next chapter. I love your veela story, its nice, refreshing and original.

Keep up the great work.

Love Pan

ps: maybe oyu could get him to shoot a firebal at dumbledores wardrobe. or just his robes when he's actually wearing them.
Fanfix chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
I probably liked this chapter the most. :) It was nice to see Neville taking a stand and get some small action. Must admit that I partly disagree with you when it comes to the Department of Mysteries though; Voldemort's Death Eaters aren't full-blown duelists with exceptional skills or such - they are men that finished the Hogwarts education, and learned the unforgivables and some dark arts to be effective in battle.

Most of their skill probably only comes from experience in previous fights, but how much duels does really muggles, defenceless and fearful victims get into? There might be a few exceptions to that rule, like Severus Snape, Dolohov, Bellatrix and Rookwood, but even then they're not even close to Voldy and Dumble's level. That is my opinion, anyway - you're certainly entitled to yours. And I don't think that the DoM crew were BAD at duelling after a year of it.

Anyway, I might not have the chance to read your next chapters before tuesday, as I'm going away. - So you might have to wait for my reviews. ;) I'll try my best to get my hands on a computer though - I'd like to read more.. :P

Take care,

Tommy L.
StarsInHerHair chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
I love Pansy and Neville in this story; hope they get together.

Cannot wait to see Draco's next step.
Cari Marie chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Wow! You sure update fast. I assume your story is alreday written or at least partly.

I'm so excited!