Reviews for Desperate Measures
OccAmy Phyre chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
gr.. let's try it AGAIN. I love Neville. It's always the little ones that are the least expected. I love how you've characterized him in this story, as well as Raspberry Jam even though he had a smaller part in that one. Have I ever mentioned how many times I've read your other fic?

Draco's presents seem to be brilliant. You obviously haven't mentioned many of the other gifts, but Harry's put all of Draco's to use and wears many of them each day, particularly the jewelry.

Did Harry ask Dumbles to say that he isn't to be bothered over vacation? That seems unlikely, so there's probably going to be quite the row between them regarding it. I can just see Dumbles scrambling to get Order members to tail Harry. At least he's been smart enough not to directly ask Harry to be more 'efficient' about the process.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Murphyangel chapter 11 . 5/10/2008
great chapter!
iluvchocs chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
I absolutely adore your portrayal of Neville. Please, please, can I have him?
OccAmy Phyre chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Haha! I prepared for it to cut off again! I will not be silenced! :-D

I
njferrell chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Another great chapter. I hope he finds ways to eliminate more people(Snape, Charlie, Bill, and the Death Eaters).
narcoleptic86 chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Neville's comments were brilliant!

Would love to see Snape and Lucius stay as suitors till the end

both Malfoy's competing would be amusing

and Snap is... Snape _
AlfredisMyHero chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
ok an amazing story! I have been reading non-stop! You got to update quickly! Please!
Mimaindi chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Great chapter, I can't wait to find out Draco's plan.
OccAmy Phyre chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Damn a minor cliffie!

Brilliant, as always. I have to say, your chapters are currently the highlight of my day. I had a really hard time getting through studying this morning because all I wanted to do was go home and read the next chapter!

That's an interesting deduction on the part of Draco, and totally logical. It give quite the advantage to Draco on home turf though since he can see the horrendous dislike Harry has for Dumbles. Thank god for Pansy though! She definetly helped him here.

I think Harry should've included a question about supporting Voldemort on his first test. That would've been an easy way to drop many if not all of the Death Eaters and supporters. That probably would have been too easy though in terms of your story line.

Neville had a really good point about Bill and Charlie. But as a devil's advocate, wouldn't they be horrible choices just based on the fact that they don't want to mate with Harry?

I
Skyline Romance chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
GAH! CLIFFIES SUCK! WRITE MORE PLEASE! NOW! Thanks
darrena chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Oh, I so like Neville. This chapter was fantastic! I so can't wait for more :) You rule!
Samael Kishi chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Dammit, you just had to stop right there, didn't you? I think I'm going to begin systematically eating my toes. That'll teach you! And when I'm done, the next chapter should be out. Whee!

Cheers
js chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Another great chapter... the "Harry, you missed" comment was hilarious.
cobweb chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
I am liking this story more and more. You have really put lots of thought into the tests and I'm even liking Draco more, although I've always kind of had a soft spot for him.

Longbottom is Wonderful. Good Job!

Ron has always been a whiny little shit and Hermione has always been a nosy person...so you have them down too.

Dumbles is particularly nasty and I have always thought him a manipulative you know what.
blue artemis chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Draco is going to have to meet with Harry soon. I know he doesn't know that Harry knows D is Draco, but then again, he should probably figure that out. And I'm glad Pansy and Draco have figured out the next test. I think she and Neville will make a good couple.
2,846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 151 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 171 .. Last Next »