Reviews for Desperate Measures
WitchdragonGC chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Love love love this! OMG Neville is wonderful. And Pansy *squee* adore her. So looking forward to more. I want to know if Draco and Pansy are correct- what a wonderful test!
queen ares chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
LOVE IT!
Mel's Merleawe chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
What's Draco plan now? o.O I can't wait till tomorrow cause you update everyday! XD Great chpater once again!
noperfect917 chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Draco is extremely clever. I cant wait to see his idea!
RegalGold chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Gosh, I can hardly wait for the next chapter. I love your veela story, its nice, refreshing and original.

Keep up the great work.

Love Pan

ps: maybe oyu could get him to shoot a firebal at dumbledores wardrobe. or just his robes when he's actually wearing them.
Fanfix chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
I probably liked this chapter the most. :) It was nice to see Neville taking a stand and get some small action. Must admit that I partly disagree with you when it comes to the Department of Mysteries though; Voldemort's Death Eaters aren't full-blown duelists with exceptional skills or such - they are men that finished the Hogwarts education, and learned the unforgivables and some dark arts to be effective in battle.

Most of their skill probably only comes from experience in previous fights, but how much duels does really muggles, defenceless and fearful victims get into? There might be a few exceptions to that rule, like Severus Snape, Dolohov, Bellatrix and Rookwood, but even then they're not even close to Voldy and Dumble's level. That is my opinion, anyway - you're certainly entitled to yours. And I don't think that the DoM crew were BAD at duelling after a year of it.

Anyway, I might not have the chance to read your next chapters before tuesday, as I'm going away. - So you might have to wait for my reviews. ;) I'll try my best to get my hands on a computer though - I'd like to read more.. :P

Take care,

Tommy L.
StarsInHerHair chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
I love Pansy and Neville in this story; hope they get together.

Cannot wait to see Draco's next step.
Cari Marie chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Wow! You sure update fast. I assume your story is alreday written or at least partly.

I'm so excited!

Update Soon!

Cari Marie
Sakya chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
LOL, now I have to say I hate you. A cliffie?

What will Draco do?
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
oh you must update!

soon to!

such a good story!
Liria Nai chapter 11 . 5/10/2008
Loved it. Sorry I was runing late today and couldnt get to this chappie before the 12th but im still gonna review both. I like Harry's tests i think he's being very practical in his search.
be.snakey chapter 11 . 5/10/2008
I think that this is absolutely brilliant. I ready the entire thing last night, and I have to say that it is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. I remember after finishing "Raspberry Jam" that I checked your profile to see if you had written anything else and was horribly disappointed when I found that you didn't. I am very happy that you have something else up now, and I really look forward to finishing the story. I do have to say though, the only part I dislike (and it doesn't bother me that much) are the chapters which only contain the interviews.
Sinfully Addicted chapter 11 . 5/10/2008
VERRY NICE! I love the change that you made to the way it is originally done. The little tests and Draco's gifts are wonderful. I like that Harry knows the 'D' is in fact Draco. Progressing nicely. Keep up the great work I look forward to the future chapters. Thanks for a great read. Take care and Blessed Be.
Let The Right One In chapter 11 . 5/10/2008
Brilliant
Needless Noodles chapter 8 . 5/10/2008
This has definitely been better than I expected. And I think Ron's and Hermione's reaction and handling of the situation has been on par. Most writers tend to get them out of character in such instances. Very well done.I even like Pansy.
2,844 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 173 .. Last Next »