Reviews for Desperate Measures
OccAmy Phyre chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Damn a minor cliffie!

Brilliant, as always. I have to say, your chapters are currently the highlight of my day. I had a really hard time getting through studying this morning because all I wanted to do was go home and read the next chapter!

That's an interesting deduction on the part of Draco, and totally logical. It give quite the advantage to Draco on home turf though since he can see the horrendous dislike Harry has for Dumbles. Thank god for Pansy though! She definetly helped him here.

I think Harry should've included a question about supporting Voldemort on his first test. That would've been an easy way to drop many if not all of the Death Eaters and supporters. That probably would have been too easy though in terms of your story line.

Neville had a really good point about Bill and Charlie. But as a devil's advocate, wouldn't they be horrible choices just based on the fact that they don't want to mate with Harry?

I
Skyline Romance chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
GAH! CLIFFIES SUCK! WRITE MORE PLEASE! NOW! Thanks
darrena chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Oh, I so like Neville. This chapter was fantastic! I so can't wait for more :) You rule!
Samael Kishi chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Dammit, you just had to stop right there, didn't you? I think I'm going to begin systematically eating my toes. That'll teach you! And when I'm done, the next chapter should be out. Whee!

Cheers
js chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Another great chapter... the "Harry, you missed" comment was hilarious.
cobweb chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
I am liking this story more and more. You have really put lots of thought into the tests and I'm even liking Draco more, although I've always kind of had a soft spot for him.

Longbottom is Wonderful. Good Job!

Ron has always been a whiny little shit and Hermione has always been a nosy person...so you have them down too.

Dumbles is particularly nasty and I have always thought him a manipulative you know what.
blue artemis chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Draco is going to have to meet with Harry soon. I know he doesn't know that Harry knows D is Draco, but then again, he should probably figure that out. And I'm glad Pansy and Draco have figured out the next test. I think she and Neville will make a good couple.
lavender-in-the-sun chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
hey. I love your story, and I cannot say how much i adore you for uptading so much. It is an amazing plot, but I think you missed somethin... or maybe I did?

Harry said that there cold be up to 12 children, but they would all come in pairs. Efficient. Be Harry is an only child. He doesnt have a twin. or is this a plot twist? please! no Hary-twin!

Anywho. Keep up the good work, and please explain this to me:)
Needless Noodles chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Ah! No. I so wanted to hit the next chapter. I'm intrigued.
mumimeanjudy chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
I am SO enjoying this story. Can I ask though - who is being left out when Harry thinks about 5 kids at the DOM. I thought there were six - Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione, Neville and Luna.
Weirkat chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
The past chapters have been great reading. I came home after a few days to find my mailbox with story alerts. It's so good to be able to read two to three chapters at a time. Except I'm hopeless in not reading them when I'm at home.

Thanks for all the updates.
TeRa SloAn chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Great chapter! xDD Please update soon, can't wait for the next one!
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
STUPID HUFFLEPUFF! Slytherins are major self-preservationists. None of them would be stupid enough to anger a X-male veela. They couldn't be sure he would miss, after all. WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT! I wanted to here which was his favorites! at least some of them, nad the reasons. NO FAIR! Neville knows! Maybe Pansy should ask him? he seems like a good sorce, and anyway, that would be thinking for themselves, go to a good expert, get a little bit of info, and develope it form there. How are Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia going to feel about a hundered owls dropping by everyday of the summer? that ought to be sight for Privite Drive.

~ISC
Windseeker2305 chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Ah, its sort of a cliffie! I hate cliffies! i will patiently(not really) wait for the next chapter! :) Good job!
Hyper Hippie chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
O... Very very good chapter i cannot wait for your update! I'm so glad they are so regular! OMG what is Draco planing and how is Harry going to react? Are Nevile and Pansy going to get together?
2,868 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 173 .. Last Next »