Reviews for Desperate Measures
Shania Maxwell chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
love it.. hmm that question.. lol
Let The Right One In chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Brilliant
krynny chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
love it, will there be a sequal to raspberry jam

hugs and kisses

krynny
GreenEyedCatDragon chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
It looks like Draco is having fun ;-)
gabby chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I dont usually review but I love your story so much that I kind of had to:)!

I cant wait for the next chapter, Im dying to know the answer to question number 4!

I think the answer is nowhere because it asks about the "initial" mating and I honestly dont want think about Harry having girls parts! lol

hope you update soon

kisses
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
oh you must update real soon...again!

wonderful story!

Ja!
flashy cherry chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I've been enjoying reading this for the last few days and thought that it would be best to inform you of such a fact. I can barely read any fanfics anymore and so it's nice to find one that I look forward to seeing updated.
RRW chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Please, please, please tell us the answer to question 4!
taysh075 chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Hi, I must admit to normally being very lazy and not reviewing much at all, despite being an avid reader of fanfic. I do occassionally come across something however that I must comment on, usually positively. I just wanted to say I am enjoying your story a great deal. You have imaginatively come up with a new spin on the old veela story. Not only that but your story seems well thought out and holds a level of intelligence that is sometimes missing in other stories. I have no real constructive criticism as I am simply enjoying this story too much. I am glad that Hermione is getting a bit better as I do feel her character, although annoying, is one who with time does eventually get the message. I am looking forward to the moment when Ron attempts to apologise after realising what an idiot he has been, and is refused. He really needs to grow up some. Mostly I am very much looking forward to some more tests of the suitors and the group of potentials becoming low enough for some real competition for Draco. Anyway, well done and keep up the regular updates.
OccAmy Phyre chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
you're evil. I'm guessing that since the X chromosome is veela female that he would have other *ahem* entrances?

Either that or he could be inseminated orally... I think I prefer the previous one.

Hm... if I were x-male, I would want an entrance near my prostate, but I would think one in the stomach could be effective at the target.

To be unoriginal but realistic, he would probably have similar plumbing as a woman.

Anyways, brilliant with the Quibbler printing chapters of the book. That is hilarious and I can imagine what sort of fuss was raised over his questions. Harry had a damn good point though! Respect via timeliness and actual knowledge of what you're getting into!

You're evil for not posting ch 10! I can't wait.
slashslut chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
great update but i want to know the answer to the question!
fattoad chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
If I knew you were writing another story, I would have read this ages ago.

Great chapter!
rowlinglover222 chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I don't really understand. In chapter five it says, "Thankfully, those particular genes (breasts) are some of the ones blocked by the Y chromosome.”

So he doesn't have breasts, but he has the other thing? Was that the answer to the last question?
StarsInHerHair chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I love this story so far. As with Raspberry Jam, it is well-thought out and funny. I cannot wait for more!
Elizabeth Claire chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I am really enjoyin this fic. Its just the kind of thing I've been looking for. Keep up the good work and please update soon. Cant wait to read more.

Claire