Reviews for Desperate Measures
OccAmy Phyre chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Draco is adorable! The baby bracelet was fascinating really, a brilliant idea. A couple thoughts it brought to me though. First, if he wears it all the time he'll likely get used to that magic being comforting and find Draco far more comfortable and safe than the other suitors. Does he wear it when testing the other magics cause I imagine it might interfere with the compatibility. Lastly, brilliant, truly brilliant of him. It will constantly remind Harry of him... several times an hour.

Draco is adorable!

Now, a couple questions that got cut off in my last review...

1) I love the extent of your research and how realistic the biology is. I know how well you've adapted this because of my education in biology (a BA and BS in two different aspects of it), so I was wondering, do you have a particular background in it? It would've been far harder to understand the genetics portion without the genetics classes I've taken so I imagine it would be even worse if I had to explain it without that background. And the bird anatomy was brilliant, if a little gross ;-).

2) You haven't had anything on Lucius' and Voldemort's reactions on this. If Narcissa and Lucius are still alive (which I don't remember you saying anything one way or another, but perhaps I missed something?), then wouldn't they have something to say about all of this?

3) All of the Weasley's were uninterested in marrying Harry so why didn't they throw the first test? It would have been easy just to botch the 4th question.

4) Are you ever going to explain how Draco knew about the boxers/socks?

5) Why is Draco so interested after years of animosity? And how is Harry so accepting of that?

Obviously that's a lot of questions, so if you ever get around to answering them, I'd be appreciative!

I wish I had something like that bracelet. Draco really does know Harry, doesn't he? As always, you are a wonderful author! I look forward to the next chapter... and hopefully this whole review will actually show.
Sofia Ottoman chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Sneaky Harry!
Sakya chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Let me just say: I love the tests.
jwstahle chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
I love it. Please update soon.
DeathStars chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
good please update soon
WitchdragonGC chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
So much fun! I love Harry's double tests.
Cari Marie chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Yay! That was a long one! You made me very happy. I am loving how the story is going.

Update Soon!

Cari Marie
Mel's Merleawe chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Love the new chapter! I can't wait when Draco and Harry meet each other! See you soon!
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
LOL! Poor Draco, I like the second test! its really cool. I love how often you update! and the chapters a just long enough to be good, but not so long that you can't pause in the middle of the day to read them! YAYNESS!

~ISC
TorringMay chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Poor little Draco, all confused...right along with all your readers.

I love Harry's tests, they are so basic yet so often things we over look on a day to day basis. I wish I could make my clients take these tests.
njferrell chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Another great chapter. Loved the bracelet idea.
Otspock chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
I love this story so far. I look forward to reading another chapter every day. Keep up the excellent work!
WonderDaze chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
funny,lovely and informative!i love it already!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Hehe.. I understand your reason for finishing your fic before you post. I'm doing the same myself with the current story I'm writing, and I'm at 25 0 words at the moment. About 1/4 finished, I guess. Though writing fics are always a slow going prosess, somehow. How long did you spend writing your fic? And do you have any tip on how to find the motivation to write? - It's so easy to make excuses... Oh, do you have an idea for another fic when this one is complete? Just curious...

Anyway, your chapter was as brilliant as always, but I'm sure all the other reviews will tell you that. If you're ever interested in talking about ideas, give me a word and we can converse over MSN or AIM or something, - I must admit I'd like an input on my own fic if you're interested.

Eagerly awaiting,

Tommy L.
slashslut chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
is it horrible that im rooting for a falling out between harry, ron and hermione? *ducks head in shame*
2,813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 173 .. Last Next »