Reviews for Desperate Measures
mumimeanjudy chapter 13 . 5/11/2008
Why does no-one ever question Dumbledore's authority to order where Harry's time is spent? Nowhere is he shown as Harry's guardian, and if the Dursleys are his legal guardians, then only they should be able to dictate where he spends his winter holiday.

That being said, it appears that Harry has other plans and I can't wait to see what they are.
Momochuu chapter 13 . 5/11/2008
oh my interesting chapter!
SilverFoxQueen chapter 13 . 5/11/2008
Oh I can't wait to see Harry pull the wool over Dumbledore's eyes!
Skyline Romance chapter 13 . 5/11/2008
magical ring? Connected to chaperone? hmm... the plot thickens... just so you know... I adore this fic!
Lenayvonne chapter 12 . 5/11/2008
Pansy and Neville what a great twist! And I gotta tell you when I read: “Which one? The “Harry, you missed.” or the “A couple more ought to finish off the table.” I nearly rolled out of my chair laughing! Thanks so much for the update!
GreenEyedCatDragon chapter 12 . 5/11/2008
ha ha Draco had to complement Neville. ;-)

How will Draco solve his problem?
Yeekininedot chapter 11 . 5/11/2008
Good job on an awesome fanfiction thingy! Keep up the good work! :)
Night Cross chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
OMG! I LOVE how this plot is developing! I love the fact that it has a good storyline with humor in it and it's not just a crackfic. I also like the relationships between Harry, Neville, Lavender, and Draco are developing. Hope you can update soon!
Sirenfox chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
hm what could dear draco be planning now? my guess is it has something to do with harry's safety. that was part of the baby bracelet and would make sence in why he'd hesitate to invite harry. would his concern for harry's safety overpower the 'respect' of asking him to visit his family? Especially if he explained that that was the only reason he didn't want him to visit? anyway, that's my guess. Can't wait for the update. Brilliant story by the way.

hphugefan-1 chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
You have a very interesting story going on here i like hope you can update soon
jwstahle chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
I love it. Please update soon.
Murphyangel chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Fantastic chapter! I can't wait to find out Draco's idea!
Let The Right One In chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
OccAmy Phyre chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
gr.. let's try it AGAIN. I love Neville. It's always the little ones that are the least expected. I love how you've characterized him in this story, as well as Raspberry Jam even though he had a smaller part in that one. Have I ever mentioned how many times I've read your other fic?

Draco's presents seem to be brilliant. You obviously haven't mentioned many of the other gifts, but Harry's put all of Draco's to use and wears many of them each day, particularly the jewelry.

Did Harry ask Dumbles to say that he isn't to be bothered over vacation? That seems unlikely, so there's probably going to be quite the row between them regarding it. I can just see Dumbles scrambling to get Order members to tail Harry. At least he's been smart enough not to directly ask Harry to be more 'efficient' about the process.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Murphyangel chapter 11 . 5/10/2008