Reviews for Desperate Measures
rowlinglover222 chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I don't really understand. In chapter five it says, "Thankfully, those particular genes (breasts) are some of the ones blocked by the Y chromosome.”

So he doesn't have breasts, but he has the other thing? Was that the answer to the last question?
StarsInHerHair chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I love this story so far. As with Raspberry Jam, it is well-thought out and funny. I cannot wait for more!
Elizabeth Claire chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I am really enjoyin this fic. Its just the kind of thing I've been looking for. Keep up the good work and please update soon. Cant wait to read more.

Claire
Savage Amazon chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I just love this story! You write well, I love your characters and the unique ideas for gifts and test. I could of never thought of that! This is great! Hurry up and write more, I get a little impatient when I really like a story. _

Savage Amazon
darknessmolded chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
No. I hate cliffies but I love this story.
Murphyangel chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Oh! I can't wait until the next chapter! I wanna see how many people were eliminated! From the looks of it Hermione might manage to curbe her annoyingness and stay Harry's friend, maybe not a close friend but a friend never the less.
TorringMay chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Oh that was cruel :)

As for a guess, I'm torn in my guess. The use of the "x" makes me think vaginal but that seems far to obvious. Oral would be my other guess but that seems to easy still.

Anal has to be out since that would be the typical answer from those who didn't research.

Ok I guess now post the next chapter :)

Thanks, the story is great so far, so looking forward to more.
Sofia Ottoman chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
The questions Harry sent were interesting, and I look forward to reading their answers.

I'm curious who is mentor is. Are they guessable from what's happened so far?

Fantastic chapter :)
dpartrid chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I am entralled with this story. I wasn't even disappointed with the cliffhanger, until I read the author's notes indicating that you considered posting Chapter 10.. All in all, the characters are very original without being completely canon.. the descriptions are awesome and the storyline is so fresh! Thanks for wonderful writing.
iluvchocs chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
“During our initial mating, where would you insert your penis?”

Interesting question, to be sure. Certainly it would eliminate the women from the contest, and apparently all who are less than knowledgeable. I love how Charlie and Bill present their knowledge - it's clear that they're related to Fred and George. If I know it's not the obvious place . . . actually, during mating, does Harry acquire extra bits? Perhaps a temporary vagina, if he can get pregnant. If that happens, that's my guess.
Skyline Romance chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I WANT MORE! This is hysterical! I love that question... too me a minute to guess what the point was... then i remembered the female parts...
bloob chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
hmm it could be in the penis itself,

speacial entrance

vagina

mouth

toes

ear

...

think im just being silly now.

but i would like to know the answer
Momochuu chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Harry said "almost" that means he likes Draco :D Yay!
AZNsexinezz chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Um... Gee I hope the penis doesn't go in some weird spot. I can't imagine the sex right now. Keep it up. *The Magic Bunny (TM) approves p.s. i'm not talking about kuma*
poppaeasabina chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I love it. Good Veela fics are so hard to find-it's such a cliche-ridden genre. I especially love your characterization of Harry with a backbone and the ability to put two thoughts together and draw a conclusion. It never made any sense to me that after his reaction to Dumbledore's lies and Sirius' death, somehow Harry would just go back to thinking the sun shines out of Dumbledore's ass in HBP.
2,757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »