Reviews for Desperate Measures
Liria Nai chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
very cool. I loved the symbiosis of both human and bird reproduction. Very cool.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
liked how the veela aren't merely sex toys and have some choice in choosing their mates. Also, liked how harry is get out of his shell and making new friends but I'm a little sad that some of the old ones are being replaced.
ElvenMagic chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
i must admit i don't quite get what a cloaca is...either way its a different way of getting him pregnant *claps* update soon!
Let The Right One In chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
Brilliant
Samael Kishi chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
Another wonderful couple of chapters from you. Poor Harry. That's a lot of people to deal with. Talk about speed dating from hell. Wow. :D

Looking forward to more.

Cheers
lilyoftheval5 chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
Hm, I thought he would lose a 600 more, but this is also a nice number. Good tests. However, if he had also asked - 'Do you wish to be my mate?' - I'm sure he would have lost a few more (three at least;).

Btw, inteesting reproduction system you came up there. *applauds*
cleofinecat chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
You must be the devil, I think. One short chapter of birdsex and yet I'm still hooked. Anticipating a lot of chocked and embarassed students next.

Thank you for a very good and totally different veela story, not that I would expect anything that wasn't good and different from you.

cleofine-cat
iluvchocs chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Great job on answering all the questions, and I love how you continue to base it in fact, using things like the way birds reproduce as a reference. I also love how regularly you update. Normally I read it as I eat breakfast, whilst I wake up, but today was Mother's Day, so I had to delay.
blue artemis chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Good chapter.
Cari Marie chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
that was interesting. But it made sense. It wasn't really farfetched like some mpreg stories are. I'm really enjoying it so far.

Update Soon!

Cari Marie
pineapple69 chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
I really like the story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Esseraph chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Nice chapter as always. I bet the research was oh so fun. *smirk* I am wondering where you came up with the idea of Veela having avian reproductive parts though. Thanks for updating so regularly.

Sincerely, Sorrow
Squibakou chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Well I was a bit off... ah well, more work for poor Harry. I love the explanations in this chapter, very cool.
GreenEyedCatDragon chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
I realy didn't expected Harry to give so much detail.
Skyline Romance chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
That was actually fascinating... hmm... well... I actually can't wait for more!
2,813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »