Reviews for Desperate Measures
js chapter 11 . 5/10/2008
Wonderful chapter...looking forward to the next one. I'm really enjoying the way Harry is going about his tests and eliminating the unsuitable ones. I am very sorry about the loss of Ron's friendship, but I am hoping it can be salvaged someday.
darrena chapter 11 . 5/10/2008
Brilliant chapter! I was wondering Draco knows that Harry knows he is D? I think he knows... but I'm not so sure. :D
Mimaindi chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Fantastic chapter! I just started reading your story, and I absolutely love it, keep up the great work!
daughterofpenthesiliea chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
This fic is such a fun and bright take on the 'creature' genre. Thanks for making it enjoyable again!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
What an interesting take on the whole Veela thing - I am enjoying this story immensely, although a part of me is wondering if Harry will every get the chance to catch up on all his missed classwork - So far, we're moving towards the Christmas hols and he's only been to a handful of classes...
blue artemis chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
That was a good chapter, I really do like the descriptions.
iluvchocs chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
I loved this chapter. The description of Neville's reaction to the fourth question, and then Harry's prompting it along. Plus Draco's smugness over the excellent reception of his gift - very in character, and just gorgeous. Great job XD
yanna chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
I've just read your latest chapter and I wanted to tell you that I love your story. It is one of my favorites even incomplete out of all the fanfics I have ever read. I also wanted to tell you that it's really nice that you update so regularly, and I don't have to fret over my anticipation. I can't wait for the next update!
AZNsexinezz chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
GASP! What ever could the third test be? Looks like Draco may be catching on to Harry's knowledge of who "D" is. I love it. More please. Keep it up.
LadyNightVamp chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
I love the story, I wonder what Draco's father thinks of all this?
Squibakou chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Super dooper and marvelously mysterious! I love your tests.
Heather chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
This is such a good story! I've seen so many Veela stories, but this is the first one I've read where the Veela didn't actually have a predestined mate. I love it! Can't wait to see what the next chapter brings!
Murgy31 chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
This is fabulous~!
Momochuu chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Aww, Great chapter!
hazel-3017 chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
I really hope that you will let Hermione be a friend of Harry's at all times, and not let them have a big falling out as Harry previously believed they would. I very much like how you portray Neville in this story, as I think it becomes him. I'd like to see Draco a little more Slytherin-ish or more dominant, I guess. So that the different roles between Harry and Draco becomes a little more clearer, even though it is quite possible that Harry is stronger in magic, I think Draco would be the dominant in the relationship...I don't know, it's just how I feel. But I love this story, I really do. I especially love how fast you are updating! Loved the chapter!
2,844 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »