Reviews for Desperate Measures
Windseeker2305 chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Ah, its sort of a cliffie! I hate cliffies! i will patiently(not really) wait for the next chapter! :) Good job!
Hyper Hippie chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
O... Very very good chapter i cannot wait for your update! I'm so glad they are so regular! OMG what is Draco planing and how is Harry going to react? Are Nevile and Pansy going to get together?
Squibakou chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Gah! Cliffhanger syndrome! *clutches chest* Awesome chapter though, I always loved Neville, and you bring him out nicely in this.
DeathStars chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
good please update soon
AZNsexinezz chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
No! Not the evil cliffie(TM)! Good chapter. Keep it up. Loving the whole Pansy Neville thing going on.
slashslut chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
so glad to see neville portrayed in such a positive (not wimpy) way. i always wish jk had done more with his character as i think he would have been a better fit for harry's best mate than ron, or at least part part of his close circle of friends. yea!
azillia chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
i really enjoy this story, its very different to any veela fic i've read before. I love the characterisations and interactions.

can't wait for you to update

x
Murgy31 chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
This was great! Please update soon!
Liria Nai chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Oh I loved that. It was brilliant how they figured out the next test like that. Feel sorry for poor Remus though. Is he gonna be in the story? I hope he doesnt join Dumbles's idiotic band wagon. I love him too much as a character, i dont think he'd act like such a prat. Which was something that really pissed me off about book 7. Even his death as I was expecting that. Anyway rambling. Cant wait for next update. I'd really love to read another today if thats possible?
GypsyWriter911 chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Am loving the fic. It's great to see a twist on a standard. Can't wait to see more of it. Keep up the good work.
fattoad chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Brilliant!
WitchdragonGC chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Love love love this! OMG Neville is wonderful. And Pansy *squee* adore her. So looking forward to more. I want to know if Draco and Pansy are correct- what a wonderful test!
queen ares chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
LOVE IT!
Mel's Merleawe chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
What's Draco plan now? o.O I can't wait till tomorrow cause you update everyday! XD Great chpater once again!
noperfect917 chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Draco is extremely clever. I cant wait to see his idea!
2,870 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »