Reviews for Desperate Measures
cleofinecat chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
You must be the devil, I think. One short chapter of birdsex and yet I'm still hooked. Anticipating a lot of chocked and embarassed students next.

Thank you for a very good and totally different veela story, not that I would expect anything that wasn't good and different from you.

cleofine-cat
iluvchocs chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Great job on answering all the questions, and I love how you continue to base it in fact, using things like the way birds reproduce as a reference. I also love how regularly you update. Normally I read it as I eat breakfast, whilst I wake up, but today was Mother's Day, so I had to delay.
blue artemis chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Good chapter.
Cari Marie chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
that was interesting. But it made sense. It wasn't really farfetched like some mpreg stories are. I'm really enjoying it so far.

Update Soon!

Cari Marie
pineapple69 chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
I really like the story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Esseraph chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Nice chapter as always. I bet the research was oh so fun. *smirk* I am wondering where you came up with the idea of Veela having avian reproductive parts though. Thanks for updating so regularly.

Sincerely, Sorrow
Squibakou chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Well I was a bit off... ah well, more work for poor Harry. I love the explanations in this chapter, very cool.
GreenEyedCatDragon chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
I realy didn't expected Harry to give so much detail.
Skyline Romance chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
That was actually fascinating... hmm... well... I actually can't wait for more!
fattoad chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Brilliant
TorringMay chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Very clever...all the way around.

I look forward to see what Draco and the order have to say about this article, oh and Hermione...

On a side note; Raspberry Jam is still in my Fav. List while I have Malfoy Flavor bookmarked and Secrets printed out sitting on my nightstand.
OccAmy Phyre chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Cookies! Honestly it's brilliant to do it after bird anatomy. I imagine Lovegood was EXTREMELY uncomfortable... as liberal as I am I probably would have been.

I
drarythoughts chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
This is such an awesome story, I love how factual the information is. thank you very much!
Momochuu chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Haha, what a way to read the morning news, Lol!
darrena chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Wow, absolutely brilliant! I love the fact that you are so original :)
2,822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 175 .. Last Next »