Reviews for Desperate Measures
Stinuli chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
aw.. suspence.. its killing mee... :P

love cheeky harry! cant wait for more! :D
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I'm going to hazard a guess at oral sex for the first bonding? I'm probably wrong - i'm no good at guessing other people's plot hints :) lol.
Windseeker2305 chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Oh, please! Please update soon!
V.M Potter-Black chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I loved this chapter. I can't wait to read more. But I have to ask, what was the answer to question "During our initial mating, where would you insert your penis?". You have me intrigued.
Cari Marie chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Too Funny! This chapter was a lot of fun to read.

So what is the answer to number 4?

Update Soon!

Cari Marie
rotsapv chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I'm guessing that since Harry stated that his Veela parts are the girl, he has to change into his Veela form to mate and get pregnant.

I'm really enjoying this, keep up the good work. Thanks for taking the time to write this.
JennMel chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm predicting a serious decrease in suitors - definitely out of the thousands. Hope you post the result soon!
Fanfix chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Not giving us the answer to the fourth question was evil! :( Way too evil! Anyway, you did well... again. I'm running out of things to say in these reviews, so next time it might just be a "Hey, I've reviewed, bye!". :) Just for curiosity's sake; are you many chapters ahead of your updates? Or do you generally write one chapter every day?

Your faithful reviewer,

Tommy L.
angelindisguise247 chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Hello! Loving the story so far, you are officially the best ever updater in the history of fandom lol :P My guess for the right answer is possibly that Harry'll have girl parts? I'm just thinking that because Harry's veela side is a girl and that could account for the revolted, embrassed and amused looks. *shruggs* lol
njferrell chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Another great chapter. I was saddened by the mention on the end of Draco and elimination. Harry should not think such thoughts. I figured Draco would switch from clothes as gifts. I thought his gifts would get more imaginative, however they are practical. Harry needed clothes and the cloak was to keep him warm. EEW! Snape made it to the next round. EEWW! I thought the Weasley brothers had agreed to write letters, show them to Dumbles, and then forget about it. If they were going to drop out, why answer #4 correctly? I wanted to think Harry's tudor/chaperone was a relative in the veela court, or just a relative. But, if they were a relative, surely they would have taken care of Harry earlier then they did. I hope the next test eliminates any deatheaters left and Harry does something that elimates Dumbledork's entries also. Harry is a parseltongue, yet no one has sent a snake.
DeathStars chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
good please update soon
blindhawk chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I've had such a great time reading this story. It's one of the most brilliant I have read so far. keep up the great writing, I literally can't wait for more.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I noticed that you didn't tell *us* what the correct answer was. LOL! I'm gald Hermione will manage to stay friends. Is this 6th year? I think it might be, So who is the mystery dude? How will Harry aliminate the Death Eaters? or the two Weasleys? they certainly don't want to be part of it. Does Albus realize that by adding suitors he's prolonging the mess, so making his own problems worse?

~ISC
Squibakou chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I'm guessing 300-500. I think.

Hrm...

Fabulous chapter, loved the severus/bill/charlie bit. Hilarious. And the betting was cute.
Artemisa-arcanum chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Excellent story so far. I love Smart!Harry stories, still emotional but also very intelligent.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing the initial mating will not really contain sex per se, but something else (like a kiss). Which is why so many suitors will fail, either assuming all-the-way-sex or any variation of Harry being a hermaphrodite.

Which is why the question would be superbly clever. Trick questions are the way to go when you need to cut down on the number of fools lining up.

Can't wait for chapter 10.
2,754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 175 .. Last Next »