Reviews for Desperate Measures
iluvchocs chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
I loved this chapter. The description of Neville's reaction to the fourth question, and then Harry's prompting it along. Plus Draco's smugness over the excellent reception of his gift - very in character, and just gorgeous. Great job XD
yanna chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
I've just read your latest chapter and I wanted to tell you that I love your story. It is one of my favorites even incomplete out of all the fanfics I have ever read. I also wanted to tell you that it's really nice that you update so regularly, and I don't have to fret over my anticipation. I can't wait for the next update!
AZNsexinezz chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
GASP! What ever could the third test be? Looks like Draco may be catching on to Harry's knowledge of who "D" is. I love it. More please. Keep it up.
LadyNightVamp chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
I love the story, I wonder what Draco's father thinks of all this?
Squibakou chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Super dooper and marvelously mysterious! I love your tests.
Heather chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
This is such a good story! I've seen so many Veela stories, but this is the first one I've read where the Veela didn't actually have a predestined mate. I love it! Can't wait to see what the next chapter brings!
Murgy31 chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
This is fabulous~!
Momochuu chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Aww, Great chapter!
hazel-3017 chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
I really hope that you will let Hermione be a friend of Harry's at all times, and not let them have a big falling out as Harry previously believed they would. I very much like how you portray Neville in this story, as I think it becomes him. I'd like to see Draco a little more Slytherin-ish or more dominant, I guess. So that the different roles between Harry and Draco becomes a little more clearer, even though it is quite possible that Harry is stronger in magic, I think Draco would be the dominant in the relationship...I don't know, it's just how I feel. But I love this story, I really do. I especially love how fast you are updating! Loved the chapter!
noperfect917 chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
This is one of the best veela stories (or the best) i have read. and i have read ALOT of veela stories. I am so excited for the third test!
OccAmy Phyre chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Draco is adorable! The baby bracelet was fascinating really, a brilliant idea. A couple thoughts it brought to me though. First, if he wears it all the time he'll likely get used to that magic being comforting and find Draco far more comfortable and safe than the other suitors. Does he wear it when testing the other magics cause I imagine it might interfere with the compatibility. Lastly, brilliant, truly brilliant of him. It will constantly remind Harry of him... several times an hour.

Draco is adorable!

Now, a couple questions that got cut off in my last review...

1) I love the extent of your research and how realistic the biology is. I know how well you've adapted this because of my education in biology (a BA and BS in two different aspects of it), so I was wondering, do you have a particular background in it? It would've been far harder to understand the genetics portion without the genetics classes I've taken so I imagine it would be even worse if I had to explain it without that background. And the bird anatomy was brilliant, if a little gross ;-).

2) You haven't had anything on Lucius' and Voldemort's reactions on this. If Narcissa and Lucius are still alive (which I don't remember you saying anything one way or another, but perhaps I missed something?), then wouldn't they have something to say about all of this?

3) All of the Weasley's were uninterested in marrying Harry so why didn't they throw the first test? It would have been easy just to botch the 4th question.

4) Are you ever going to explain how Draco knew about the boxers/socks?

5) Why is Draco so interested after years of animosity? And how is Harry so accepting of that?

Obviously that's a lot of questions, so if you ever get around to answering them, I'd be appreciative!

I wish I had something like that bracelet. Draco really does know Harry, doesn't he? As always, you are a wonderful author! I look forward to the next chapter... and hopefully this whole review will actually show.
Sofia Ottoman chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Sneaky Harry!
Sakya chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Let me just say: I love the tests.
jwstahle chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
I love it. Please update soon.
DeathStars chapter 11 . 5/9/2008