Reviews for Desperate Measures
Wildbookaddict chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
nice chapter, story's going great so far
Wildbookaddict chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
my my my, good start, you totally peeked my interest, keet it up
Lenayvonne chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
I completely love this story! I am really enjoying your characterization of Nev and Lavender. And I really can't wait until Harry lets Hermione have it. Really regardless of their years of friendship she's gone too far.
dead feather chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Great. I can't believe the speed you're uploading this :)

I was a bit surprised with Ron, then again not even in canon has there been a direct shouting match between him and Harry. Where does Ginny fit in all of this? Hermione feels... weird. As if she's asking questions for someone else. Usually she lectures more and asks less. Or sits in a library solving things. And yet here she isn't..
Liria Nai chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Great chapter, Hermione is so pissing me off. Update again soon please.
JennMel chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
I love how Neville and Lavender are getting to shine a bit. And the alleys you added made me laugh :)
Fanfix chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Brilliant! :) I am most certainly looking forward to your updates. Is his tutor someone we know? And is he faking his grades again? :P

Until next time,

Tommy
semper paratis chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Another good chapter. I hope that the detailed explanations are going to be ending soon. They are really slowing down the story... (Although I did like your addition of wizard industrial centers and other alleys. It was interesting.)Is the other veela (the Ravenclaw) going to be coming back into the story at all, or did Harry scare him off for good?
Weirkat chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
I'm like Draco, dying to know who the tutor was. Excellent chapter.
Skyline Romance chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
I can't wait for more! I love this idea! :)
Von chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
(Grins) I kept reading, because I really DID enjoy the meat of the story too much to abandon it entirely. I decided I'd stop when it got to the actual adoption-isn't-good-enough? part.

(Personally, I think it's wasteful to have kids, when there are so many in the world who've been thrown away or haf their parents lost to sickness, poverty or death)

(Hopeful look) I don't suppose a handy AK could render him incapable of creating life? No? Pity. :D

(Laughs) Don't mind me.
Murphyangel chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Fantastic chapter! I can't wait to find out what Drao's plans are!
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
update soon
Murphyangel chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
I really hope that Draco grows up a bit and losses that arrogance, lol I think it would be amusing if a forenger caught Harry's attention and made Draco jealous. Still looking forward to the Hermione/Ron blow up!
Von chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Well, I won't be reading this story for mostly one reason - the MPREG. I don't have any particular hatred for MALE pregnancy, just pregnancy in general. It disgusts me.

The fact that tying males & pregnancy together is 9 times out of 10 a feature in a TERRIBLE male/female-pretending-to-be-male, has a lot to do with it to.

THAT SAID: I'm really very sad about that fact! I absolutely ADORE Harry's aggresive, self-protecting attitude. I also - for the VERY first time - didn't read 'submissive/dominant' in reference to a veela with blatant disgust.

So many authors are.. too crude, too clumsy with such descriptions. Whichever male is termed 'submissive' is REVOLTINGLY so, in every way, essentially a slave or pet to the other. There's no distinction as to what makes the subs and doms the way they are. Never something as subtle as the way they're emotionally engineered, for example. The simple fact that the partner they want is one who will take care of them and love them unconditionally.. but only when in private, when intimate. Submissives tend to get their dignity and sense of self stripped away from them by gung-ho authors.

I'm not saying your version of Submissive is anything like either of those extremes, but whatever it is, it's proven not to be the 'Oh, woe is me, I MUST mate with this meanie Draco who will only truly love me (patronisingly still) after months of abuse and/or careless treatment'

(Coughs and gets off her rant box)

Yeah. SO.. :D I very much enjoyed this first chapter and am desperately dissapointed that Harry's gonna go get - URGH - knocked up later on, preventing me from following the story.

:D Woe is me, hey? :P

Fantastic work, the only thing better than Harry gutting Draco was his successful stand-off against Albus! Ha ha!

And gosh, the example of filthy bigotry and dismissal of basic human (regardless of species involved) rights and even basic emotional maturity was.. revolting. It's that kind of.. unwashed, diseased, thoughtless thinking that makes me convinced that Harry's destiny is to END the Wizarding Race. Maybe, in a few thousand years - when magic has trickled back though humans enough for it to show, they'll handle it better.

(Gets of accidental secondary rant box)

Cheers!