Reviews for Desperate Measures
Lenayvonne chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Oh my dear Lord I LOVE this story! Thank you so much for sharing it. It's really nice to read this type of story when there's a slow build up to the mating. Not that I don't enjoy the 'oh you're a veela? So am I let's mate' stories. I just really like to savor the experience instead. I can't wait for the answer. Myself I'm thinking the mouth or maybe they become more like a girl when it's mating time? Looking forward to the next update!
Liria Nai chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Well not so keen on that present, notabigfan of fur. But i loved the chapter. want to know what the answer was though. Not gonna guess cos theres probably something tricky to it. But then again i may just not be guessing cos I dont wanna get it wrong. lol
darrena chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Ha ha! Brilliant! Lovely chapter. I really wonder what the answer is... the only one I can come with is that Harry is hermaphrodite... but I'm not so sure that's it. Oh, well... hope chapter 10 comes tomorrow. :)
blue artemis chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
That was an excellent chapter. And I love Harry's questions. And I like that Bill, Charlie and Severus are the only Order members with any sense.
TeRa SloAn chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Please, please update the next chapter...I'm going crazy with work and reading this fic is the only good thing in my life nowadays...and that's so sad...I'm really pathetic so please update and make my life happier! hehehe
Redmeadow chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Another great chapter and very clever as usual, but dang if you don't take all my fun away. What's the point of a nice relationship with Hermione when she could be ingnored yelled at and told to shut up? Sigh.

Are we gonna see any interaction with Harry and Draco? What was the answer to chapter four...did I miss that somewhere?
JennMel chapter 8 . 5/7/2008
I love your Pansy!
Lady Halaia chapter 8 . 5/7/2008
ohh... Looking forward to the next chapter.
JDL45 chapter 8 . 5/7/2008
Just discovered this new story of yours. Ever since I discovered Raspberry Jam you've been on my "check every once in a while" list, so I was delighted to see that you've started this new story.

This has all the things I liked about that one, including really INTELLIGENT characters, particularly Harry and Draco, who think things out nicely.

I think it would be even better if you brought in some more veela into Harry's behavior, though. Mostly, it's pretty much the same as if he were a human male courting for whatever reason. It would be nice to see some bits of veela-ness creep in (along with keeping his basic Harry character, that is-I hate stories where some magical thing happens that changes Harry into an entirely different person).

I look forward to being quite amused at (a) what happens when Harry sees the Weasley proposals (frankly I'm surprised they didn't show up already), and (b) what happens when Draco realizes Harry knows who he is.

I'll definitely be watching this one.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 8 . 5/7/2008
Fascinating reading...

Thank you.
Samael Kishi chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Agah uwah...! Holy shit, I absolutely love your writing style! Your details are wonderful, your characters are believable and realistic (well, inasmuch as any Harry Potter story really can be, without losing some of the charm which you've excellently carried through from Rowling herself) and I actually like them more than I do Rowling's versions.

But god damn. Pansy is hot, and if I weren't gay, I'd absolutely go after her. And not a fictional character, either, but whatever. Draco is great. Harry is great. Same with the sad fictional character bit, but what can you do?

I love the story. Screw action when I get to read prose like this. And real, honest, dry, witty humor! I love it! I want more! And if you stop writing before this story's done, I swear I'll climb through the magic series of tubes that is the interwebs and throttle you with my bare hands. Scout's honor.

Anyway, back to the awe. Awe, Harry's so cute! And Draco's hilarious. And I want more story!

Cheers
pixy chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
I really enjoyed reading this entire story in one sitting. Just loved it and I can't wait for your next update.

Harry is keeping his secrets close to his chest isn't he? Not that I'm blaming him. For once, he knows more about himself then certain people and that is the way is should be. He knows the laws and am willing to exercise his rights in his courtships. I just keep hoping that Dumbledoor will step out of line & have the Veela Council after him...him and the other teachers. With their attitudes, I'm just waiting for them to cross the line.

I also enjoy how Draco's courtship of Harry is going. Very thoughtful of him & I can't wait to see what he will send Harry next. And although Ron and Hermione has proven dissapointing (although I can see Ron being blinded by his jealousy), I am glad others have stood up and filled in the spots vacated by them (I am hoping to see Harry hurling fireballs though:D Draco has gotten me curious).

Pansy's help & her little spy network is also a nice tidbit into the lives of various other students. I love your Pansy. How sly and cunning she is and perfectly willing to mingle with those of other houses for gossip/information gathering.

Again, I can't wait for you to update this story!
TorringMay chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
I am glad to have an opportunity to read another of your stories and look forward to see how the testing goes.

Im also looking forward to seeing who Harry fries first
AZNsexinezz chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Nice addressing in chapter 2 of what x-male means. Well thought out. Love the whole backpack thing. I think it's cool. Good job keep it up.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
WOW! I wonder is they have a class on gathering information at Hogwarts, Pansy would be neck&neck with Hermione in that! Pansy can learn thins form people the wasy Hermione can from books! Padma is a good indirect link, that way the Slytherin-Gryffondor rivalry is never really outright ignored. Pretty smart. I've been thinking about this story all day! is that why you updeated it? because you knew I wanted you to?

~ISC