Reviews for Desperate Measures
Momochuu chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Harry said "almost" that means he likes Draco :D Yay!
AZNsexinezz chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Um... Gee I hope the penis doesn't go in some weird spot. I can't imagine the sex right now. Keep it up. *The Magic Bunny (TM) approves p.s. i'm not talking about kuma*
poppaeasabina chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I love it. Good Veela fics are so hard to find-it's such a cliche-ridden genre. I especially love your characterization of Harry with a backbone and the ability to put two thoughts together and draw a conclusion. It never made any sense to me that after his reaction to Dumbledore's lies and Sirius' death, somehow Harry would just go back to thinking the sun shines out of Dumbledore's ass in HBP.
jwstahle chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
WOW! I love it. Please update soon.
Mel's Merleawe chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Haha. I love this idea. You described things very well. I can't wait for Round Two! One of your many fans who are waiting for you to update the story...

-Mel's Merleawe
JDL45 chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
That is just plain rude. But I don't begrudge you your fun. After all, you're posting at a truly astounding rate.

I think the total is down between 400 and 500.
Stinuli chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
aw.. suspence.. its killing mee... :P

love cheeky harry! cant wait for more! :D
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I'm going to hazard a guess at oral sex for the first bonding? I'm probably wrong - i'm no good at guessing other people's plot hints :) lol.
Windseeker2305 chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Oh, please! Please update soon!
V.M Potter-Black chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I loved this chapter. I can't wait to read more. But I have to ask, what was the answer to question "During our initial mating, where would you insert your penis?". You have me intrigued.
Cari Marie chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Too Funny! This chapter was a lot of fun to read.

So what is the answer to number 4?

Update Soon!

Cari Marie
rotsapv chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I'm guessing that since Harry stated that his Veela parts are the girl, he has to change into his Veela form to mate and get pregnant.

I'm really enjoying this, keep up the good work. Thanks for taking the time to write this.
JennMel chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm predicting a serious decrease in suitors - definitely out of the thousands. Hope you post the result soon!
Fanfix chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Not giving us the answer to the fourth question was evil! :( Way too evil! Anyway, you did well... again. I'm running out of things to say in these reviews, so next time it might just be a "Hey, I've reviewed, bye!". :) Just for curiosity's sake; are you many chapters ahead of your updates? Or do you generally write one chapter every day?

Your faithful reviewer,

Tommy L.
angelindisguise247 chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Hello! Loving the story so far, you are officially the best ever updater in the history of fandom lol :P My guess for the right answer is possibly that Harry'll have girl parts? I'm just thinking that because Harry's veela side is a girl and that could account for the revolted, embrassed and amused looks. *shruggs* lol
2,775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 156 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 176 .. Last Next »