Reviews for Desperate Measures
RRW chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Please, please, please tell us the answer to question 4!
taysh075 chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Hi, I must admit to normally being very lazy and not reviewing much at all, despite being an avid reader of fanfic. I do occassionally come across something however that I must comment on, usually positively. I just wanted to say I am enjoying your story a great deal. You have imaginatively come up with a new spin on the old veela story. Not only that but your story seems well thought out and holds a level of intelligence that is sometimes missing in other stories. I have no real constructive criticism as I am simply enjoying this story too much. I am glad that Hermione is getting a bit better as I do feel her character, although annoying, is one who with time does eventually get the message. I am looking forward to the moment when Ron attempts to apologise after realising what an idiot he has been, and is refused. He really needs to grow up some. Mostly I am very much looking forward to some more tests of the suitors and the group of potentials becoming low enough for some real competition for Draco. Anyway, well done and keep up the regular updates.
OccAmy Phyre chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
you're evil. I'm guessing that since the X chromosome is veela female that he would have other *ahem* entrances?

Either that or he could be inseminated orally... I think I prefer the previous one.

Hm... if I were x-male, I would want an entrance near my prostate, but I would think one in the stomach could be effective at the target.

To be unoriginal but realistic, he would probably have similar plumbing as a woman.

Anyways, brilliant with the Quibbler printing chapters of the book. That is hilarious and I can imagine what sort of fuss was raised over his questions. Harry had a damn good point though! Respect via timeliness and actual knowledge of what you're getting into!

You're evil for not posting ch 10! I can't wait.
slashslut chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
great update but i want to know the answer to the question!
fattoad chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
If I knew you were writing another story, I would have read this ages ago.

Great chapter!
rowlinglover222 chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I don't really understand. In chapter five it says, "Thankfully, those particular genes (breasts) are some of the ones blocked by the Y chromosome.”

So he doesn't have breasts, but he has the other thing? Was that the answer to the last question?
StarsInHerHair chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I love this story so far. As with Raspberry Jam, it is well-thought out and funny. I cannot wait for more!
Elizabeth Claire chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I am really enjoyin this fic. Its just the kind of thing I've been looking for. Keep up the good work and please update soon. Cant wait to read more.

Savage Amazon chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I just love this story! You write well, I love your characters and the unique ideas for gifts and test. I could of never thought of that! This is great! Hurry up and write more, I get a little impatient when I really like a story. _

Savage Amazon
darknessmolded chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
No. I hate cliffies but I love this story.
Murphyangel chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Oh! I can't wait until the next chapter! I wanna see how many people were eliminated! From the looks of it Hermione might manage to curbe her annoyingness and stay Harry's friend, maybe not a close friend but a friend never the less.
TorringMay chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Oh that was cruel :)

As for a guess, I'm torn in my guess. The use of the "x" makes me think vaginal but that seems far to obvious. Oral would be my other guess but that seems to easy still.

Anal has to be out since that would be the typical answer from those who didn't research.

Ok I guess now post the next chapter :)

Thanks, the story is great so far, so looking forward to more.
Sofia Ottoman chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
The questions Harry sent were interesting, and I look forward to reading their answers.

I'm curious who is mentor is. Are they guessable from what's happened so far?

Fantastic chapter :)
dpartrid chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I am entralled with this story. I wasn't even disappointed with the cliffhanger, until I read the author's notes indicating that you considered posting Chapter 10.. All in all, the characters are very original without being completely canon.. the descriptions are awesome and the storyline is so fresh! Thanks for wonderful writing.
iluvchocs chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
“During our initial mating, where would you insert your penis?”

Interesting question, to be sure. Certainly it would eliminate the women from the contest, and apparently all who are less than knowledgeable. I love how Charlie and Bill present their knowledge - it's clear that they're related to Fred and George. If I know it's not the obvious place . . . actually, during mating, does Harry acquire extra bits? Perhaps a temporary vagina, if he can get pregnant. If that happens, that's my guess.
2,792 | « Prev Page 1 .. 156 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 176 .. Last Next »