Reviews for Desperate Measures
Momochuu chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Haha, what a way to read the morning news, Lol!
darrena chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Wow, absolutely brilliant! I love the fact that you are so original :)
darknessmolded chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Good chapter and no cliffie. Yeah!
rotsapv chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
So Harry can potentially have 12 eggs fertilized leading to twins each time? That's 24 babies! Egad and Holy Moley. And with Harry's luck, he won't just have the 3 pregnancies he's anticipating, he'll have more. Maybe that's the power he knows not, hormonal flux during pregnancy.

Thanks for the time and attention you give to your story.
AZNsexinezz chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
So... Harry will have to go into bird form during the mating? And during that time the penis goes into the cloaca? I'm sorry but now I need a picture. I'm picturing harpies and what not and imagining a vagu. Still pretty interesting.
njferrell chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
If they must mate as Veelas first, then the mate would have to be a Veela . Right? That would eliminate normal wizards, or by rights it should.
jwstahle chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
HA HA I love it. Please update soon.
Sofia Ottoman chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
That was an interesting chapter.
Mel's Merleawe chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
I love how you define the things! Can't wait for your next chapter!
Death Mars chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
You know I have never had a thought of birad reproduction but oh well it is good please update soon
amber v chapter 10 . 5/8/2008

I know so much more than I want to about bird mating. Lovely story. I'm very happy you're writing another fic. I get excited when you update.
Draned chapter 9 . 5/8/2008
Wow, I'm stumped. I have no idea what it could be. Can't wait to find out though, I'm sure it'll be funny. Amazing job thus far, keep up the good work and post chapter ten soon!

Windseeker2305 chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
All i can say is... just WOW! You've really thought this through. I love this story. By far the best Veela story i've ever read! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!

Fanfix chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
How... amusing. Certainly more than I wanted to know, but interesting all the same. :)

Tommy L. ;)
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
THAT'S MY QUESTION!1!1! :D I'm so glad you updated! I needed that!

2,824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 156 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 176 .. Last Next »