Reviews for Desperate Measures
Mel's Merleawe chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Love the new chapter! I can't wait when Draco and Harry meet each other! See you soon!
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
LOL! Poor Draco, I like the second test! its really cool. I love how often you update! and the chapters a just long enough to be good, but not so long that you can't pause in the middle of the day to read them! YAYNESS!

~ISC
TorringMay chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Poor little Draco, all confused...right along with all your readers.

I love Harry's tests, they are so basic yet so often things we over look on a day to day basis. I wish I could make my clients take these tests.
njferrell chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Another great chapter. Loved the bracelet idea.
Otspock chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
I love this story so far. I look forward to reading another chapter every day. Keep up the excellent work!
WonderDaze chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
funny,lovely and informative!i love it already!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
Hehe.. I understand your reason for finishing your fic before you post. I'm doing the same myself with the current story I'm writing, and I'm at 25 0 words at the moment. About 1/4 finished, I guess. Though writing fics are always a slow going prosess, somehow. How long did you spend writing your fic? And do you have any tip on how to find the motivation to write? - It's so easy to make excuses... Oh, do you have an idea for another fic when this one is complete? Just curious...

Anyway, your chapter was as brilliant as always, but I'm sure all the other reviews will tell you that. If you're ever interested in talking about ideas, give me a word and we can converse over MSN or AIM or something, - I must admit I'd like an input on my own fic if you're interested.

Eagerly awaiting,

Tommy L.
slashslut chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
is it horrible that im rooting for a falling out between harry, ron and hermione? *ducks head in shame*
Liria Nai chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
very cool. I loved the symbiosis of both human and bird reproduction. Very cool.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
liked how the veela aren't merely sex toys and have some choice in choosing their mates. Also, liked how harry is get out of his shell and making new friends but I'm a little sad that some of the old ones are being replaced.
ElvenMagic chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
i must admit i don't quite get what a cloaca is...either way its a different way of getting him pregnant *claps* update soon!
Let The Right One In chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
Brilliant
Samael Kishi chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
Another wonderful couple of chapters from you. Poor Harry. That's a lot of people to deal with. Talk about speed dating from hell. Wow. :D

Looking forward to more.

Cheers
lilyoftheval5 chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
Hm, I thought he would lose a 600 more, but this is also a nice number. Good tests. However, if he had also asked - 'Do you wish to be my mate?' - I'm sure he would have lost a few more (three at least;).

Btw, inteesting reproduction system you came up there. *applauds*
cleofinecat chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
You must be the devil, I think. One short chapter of birdsex and yet I'm still hooked. Anticipating a lot of chocked and embarassed students next.

Thank you for a very good and totally different veela story, not that I would expect anything that wasn't good and different from you.

cleofine-cat