Reviews for Desperate Measures
darknessmolded chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
No. I hate cliffies but I love this story.
Murphyangel chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Oh! I can't wait until the next chapter! I wanna see how many people were eliminated! From the looks of it Hermione might manage to curbe her annoyingness and stay Harry's friend, maybe not a close friend but a friend never the less.
TorringMay chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Oh that was cruel :)

As for a guess, I'm torn in my guess. The use of the "x" makes me think vaginal but that seems far to obvious. Oral would be my other guess but that seems to easy still.

Anal has to be out since that would be the typical answer from those who didn't research.

Ok I guess now post the next chapter :)

Thanks, the story is great so far, so looking forward to more.
Sofia Ottoman chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
The questions Harry sent were interesting, and I look forward to reading their answers.

I'm curious who is mentor is. Are they guessable from what's happened so far?

Fantastic chapter :)
dpartrid chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I am entralled with this story. I wasn't even disappointed with the cliffhanger, until I read the author's notes indicating that you considered posting Chapter 10.. All in all, the characters are very original without being completely canon.. the descriptions are awesome and the storyline is so fresh! Thanks for wonderful writing.
iluvchocs chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
“During our initial mating, where would you insert your penis?”

Interesting question, to be sure. Certainly it would eliminate the women from the contest, and apparently all who are less than knowledgeable. I love how Charlie and Bill present their knowledge - it's clear that they're related to Fred and George. If I know it's not the obvious place . . . actually, during mating, does Harry acquire extra bits? Perhaps a temporary vagina, if he can get pregnant. If that happens, that's my guess.
Skyline Romance chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I WANT MORE! This is hysterical! I love that question... too me a minute to guess what the point was... then i remembered the female parts...
bloob chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
hmm it could be in the penis itself,

speacial entrance

vagina

mouth

toes

ear

...

think im just being silly now.

but i would like to know the answer
Momochuu chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Harry said "almost" that means he likes Draco :D Yay!
AZNsexinezz chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Um... Gee I hope the penis doesn't go in some weird spot. I can't imagine the sex right now. Keep it up. *The Magic Bunny (TM) approves p.s. i'm not talking about kuma*
poppaeasabina chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I love it. Good Veela fics are so hard to find-it's such a cliche-ridden genre. I especially love your characterization of Harry with a backbone and the ability to put two thoughts together and draw a conclusion. It never made any sense to me that after his reaction to Dumbledore's lies and Sirius' death, somehow Harry would just go back to thinking the sun shines out of Dumbledore's ass in HBP.
jwstahle chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
WOW! I love it. Please update soon.
Mel's Merleawe chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Haha. I love this idea. You described things very well. I can't wait for Round Two! One of your many fans who are waiting for you to update the story...

-Mel's Merleawe
JDL45 chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
That is just plain rude. But I don't begrudge you your fun. After all, you're posting at a truly astounding rate.

I think the total is down between 400 and 500.
Stinuli chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
aw.. suspence.. its killing mee... :P

love cheeky harry! cant wait for more! :D
2,813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 158 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 178 .. Last Next »