Reviews for Desperate Measures
Skyline Romance chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Pans is amazing!
Squibakou chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Fantabulous daa'ling. Can't wait for more, is the meeting soon?
WitchdragonGC chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Another wonderful chapter- I just love presents in fic- I have no idea why- but it's great!
amber v chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
I love the scheming Pansy and Draco.

And Harry having no underwear makes me sad.
Peyotebird chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Hey,

I just found your fic and I love it! It can get really boring reading the same old Veela mate/destiny plot, even if the story is good. Your fic is an invigorating breath of fresh air to a poor college student bogged down with tests. I can't wait for the next update. Happy writing!
hazel-3017 chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Another great chapter as usual! Keep up the excellent work!
Xx.PuppetOnStrings.xX chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
I absolutely love it so far. When are you going to update?
Murphyangel chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Excellent chapter! I can just see Pansy getting caught gossiping by Harry sometime and becoming his informant of the Hogwarts gossip mill. Of course I could also see him feeding her false information about wanting something really rare and hard to find just to get Draco, or other suitors, to go onto a wild goose chase lol.
lonelyreverance chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
i love this fic! more soon please! I have a rec for you ... Since you seem to like veela and hp/dm fics! Veela inheritance problems by sakya on
AZNsexinezz chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
OMG This is a great fic even for the first chapter. I like how you've already set the details both legal and technical for how the veela thing works. Of course more is to come after the first chapter. I like it. Keep up the good work.
Murgy31 chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Great chapter!
DeathStars chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
good please update soon
iluvchocs chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Great chapter, and you did a good job of showing how Pansy knows so much about everything.
Momochuu chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
interesting!
darrena chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
He he! SO far I like very much your Pansy :)
2,766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 158 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 178 .. Last Next »