Reviews for Desperate Measures
AZNsexinezz chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
OMG This is a great fic even for the first chapter. I like how you've already set the details both legal and technical for how the veela thing works. Of course more is to come after the first chapter. I like it. Keep up the good work.
Murgy31 chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Great chapter!
DeathStars chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
good please update soon
iluvchocs chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Great chapter, and you did a good job of showing how Pansy knows so much about everything.
Momochuu chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
interesting!
darrena chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
He he! SO far I like very much your Pansy :)
Sofia Ottoman chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
An interesting chapter. Draco seems to know a lot about Harry, and Pansy seems to be brilliant at collecting information.
Cari Marie chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
I can't wait to see what happens on Saturday! That is going to be a ton of guys! What is it, 10 or so?

Update Soon!

Cari Marie
jwstahle chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
i love it. please update soon.
Serenity Smiles chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Your plan seems to work, Hermione has certainly become less annoying within the last two chapters I am relieved about that. As much as I don't mind the occasional Ron or Hermione bashing, I have read too many stories where they suddenly turn out to be their complete opposite or downright evil without any reason for doing so. So far, I have found your way of bashing very credible. Ron does have that nasty tendency towards jealousy and consequently egoism and ignorance, but I have always failed to see such a chracter trait in Herminone. I have always thought her major weaknesses were her submission to authorities and a thirst for knowledge that sometimes blinds her against the reactions to her behaviour, and I like the way you depict that.
njferrell chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
I love how Harry is getting rid of certain gifts in the way he is. I liked how Pansy is having Draco dress "down", because the others will probably be dressed up like peacocks. I hope Draco gets his chance to talk to Harry. Look forward to the "tests" Harry has prepared for them.
ShadowLore chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Great update! Towards the end though when the girls were talking I thought it was just a filler but you did really good with the subtle information
OccAmy Phyre chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
Brilliant as always. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter
guess19 chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
May I confess my undying love for your stories? I loved Rasberry Jam the first time I read it and have reread it many times since. And I was just about bouncing off the walls with joy when I discovered you had a new story up. The story is fascinating and the characters are well developed and reactions seem well thought out.

Eagerly awaiting the next update.

guess19
Fanfix chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
It was interesting to see things from Draco and Pansy's view. Don't they have any dirty secrets to be aired though? -hehe-

You know, perhaps Draco should find something "muggle" to give too? If nothing else, it can insinuate that he's not too much against muggles, or too ignorant of their ways (though whether that is true or not is up to you). For example, a set of LOTR books. Harry has never had a good bok to read has he? That's not been a mandatory part of the school curriculum? Harry has received a lot of things that's directly useful or "interesting", but not neccesserily fun, like board games, darts, novels, a model set, puzzles, MP3 player or such. Maybe even a cuddly teddybear, just for fun or comfort (perhaps with sleep-inducing charms or such, since he often has nightmares). Or muggle-jokes or pranks from W, or a handy pocket knife. Perhaps a year's supply of butterbear in a small fridge to keep the cold. -amused-

Anyway, just thought I'd include some ideas for fun (double-meaning intended). So far your gifts has been quite nice though, and I've found myself looking forward to that part of the chapters the most.

Eagerly waiting,