Reviews for Desperate Measures
DeathStars chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
good please update soon
blindhawk chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I've had such a great time reading this story. It's one of the most brilliant I have read so far. keep up the great writing, I literally can't wait for more.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I noticed that you didn't tell *us* what the correct answer was. LOL! I'm gald Hermione will manage to stay friends. Is this 6th year? I think it might be, So who is the mystery dude? How will Harry aliminate the Death Eaters? or the two Weasleys? they certainly don't want to be part of it. Does Albus realize that by adding suitors he's prolonging the mess, so making his own problems worse?

~ISC
Squibakou chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
I'm guessing 300-500. I think.

Hrm...

Fabulous chapter, loved the severus/bill/charlie bit. Hilarious. And the betting was cute.
Artemisa-arcanum chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Excellent story so far. I love Smart!Harry stories, still emotional but also very intelligent.

I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing the initial mating will not really contain sex per se, but something else (like a kiss). Which is why so many suitors will fail, either assuming all-the-way-sex or any variation of Harry being a hermaphrodite.

Which is why the question would be superbly clever. Trick questions are the way to go when you need to cut down on the number of fools lining up.

Can't wait for chapter 10.
Lenayvonne chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Oh my dear Lord I LOVE this story! Thank you so much for sharing it. It's really nice to read this type of story when there's a slow build up to the mating. Not that I don't enjoy the 'oh you're a veela? So am I let's mate' stories. I just really like to savor the experience instead. I can't wait for the answer. Myself I'm thinking the mouth or maybe they become more like a girl when it's mating time? Looking forward to the next update!
Liria Nai chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Well not so keen on that present, notabigfan of fur. But i loved the chapter. want to know what the answer was though. Not gonna guess cos theres probably something tricky to it. But then again i may just not be guessing cos I dont wanna get it wrong. lol
darrena chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Ha ha! Brilliant! Lovely chapter. I really wonder what the answer is... the only one I can come with is that Harry is hermaphrodite... but I'm not so sure that's it. Oh, well... hope chapter 10 comes tomorrow. :)
blue artemis chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
That was an excellent chapter. And I love Harry's questions. And I like that Bill, Charlie and Severus are the only Order members with any sense.
TeRa SloAn chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Please, please update the next chapter...I'm going crazy with work and reading this fic is the only good thing in my life nowadays...and that's so sad...I'm really pathetic so please update and make my life happier! hehehe
Redmeadow chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
Another great chapter and very clever as usual, but dang if you don't take all my fun away. What's the point of a nice relationship with Hermione when she could be ingnored yelled at and told to shut up? Sigh.

Are we gonna see any interaction with Harry and Draco? What was the answer to chapter four...did I miss that somewhere?
JennMel chapter 8 . 5/7/2008
I love your Pansy!
Lady Halaia chapter 8 . 5/7/2008
ohh... Looking forward to the next chapter.
JDL45 chapter 8 . 5/7/2008
Just discovered this new story of yours. Ever since I discovered Raspberry Jam you've been on my "check every once in a while" list, so I was delighted to see that you've started this new story.

This has all the things I liked about that one, including really INTELLIGENT characters, particularly Harry and Draco, who think things out nicely.

I think it would be even better if you brought in some more veela into Harry's behavior, though. Mostly, it's pretty much the same as if he were a human male courting for whatever reason. It would be nice to see some bits of veela-ness creep in (along with keeping his basic Harry character, that is-I hate stories where some magical thing happens that changes Harry into an entirely different person).

I look forward to being quite amused at (a) what happens when Harry sees the Weasley proposals (frankly I'm surprised they didn't show up already), and (b) what happens when Draco realizes Harry knows who he is.

I'll definitely be watching this one.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 8 . 5/7/2008