Reviews for Desperate Measures
FiveFootFrankie chapter 16 . 4/10
This may be a stupid question, but what's a music marble? Is it similar to a CD or a record?
Good one hermoine! But I don't approve of you asking about his chaperone and taking advantage of his situation!
Hmpf. No Dobby appearance. Not even a mention of a privacy spell so Dumbledore hasn't a clue what he's talking about with Xeno and gets pissed...
EvilDime chapter 32 . 3/18
I've read (and apparently left a review for) this fic before, and I'll probably read it again sometime. It's still good. :)
- Dime
Margo chapter 33 . 3/13
Wonderful story! I adore it! :)
Lilliy chapter 20 . 2/24
I don't know if you've seen Young Frankenstein, but I'm going to assume you have with "Frau Bl├╝cher" as a name choice.
I don't mind admitting I whinnied quietly before losing it!
llt2013 chapter 33 . 2/19
This was such a wonderful story! It's not often that I find Veela stories that I just fall in love with! I have to say yours is one of the best stories I have ever read! I really look forward to reading more of your stories! You are such a great author and I hope you continue to write!
Maylie chapter 1 . 2/2
Great start !
Magna Parva chapter 22 . 1/8
The scene in the Great Hall with Hermione taking a stand is undeniably one of my favourite pieces of all the Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read. It's just so powerful, how completely in character you were able to write her role.
JittottiJ chapter 4 . 1/7
Really nice story! Especially the gutting part, as I thought that it would be a figure of speech or a punch.
That goes on congratulations for the characters and the concept as a whole. And thought I found the genetic parts interesting, I found it extremely funny that it could be shortened to this quote (and for this, I thank you):

"Yes and no," Harrysaid slowly. "Magic did some screwy things when she made Veela. Just suffice it tosay that I can get pregnant because of it."
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Mpreg is extremely delusional.
RavenAngelofPoseidon chapter 17 . 12/20/2015
Squeee! Draco's date was on my birthday! Thank-you for the story, brilliant writing.
RavenAngel
Guest chapter 33 . 11/29/2015
I enjoyed your fic, especially the chapters including the prophecies and mythology-based sections. Supports the idea of Luna being otherworldly, because let's face it, even in canon, she didn't/doesn't quite belong.
I thought that the way you portrayed the characters was well done. Something new and different, but not unbelievably out there. Anyways, keep up the great work and good luck with all that you do! - 3
Maddie chapter 33 . 11/10/2015
This is such a brilliant story! I still reallh wish we could have seen a bit of marital bliss for Harry&Draco..but even without it I find myself satisfied with the ending :) Thank you! 3
Guest chapter 33 . 11/6/2015
It's been years since I last read this story, still love it!
2,819 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »