Reviews for Desperate Measures
Guest chapter 21 . 8/19/2017
And harry giggled...! Really?!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/19/2017
Harry mentions are he will not eliminate someone just coz they're deatheaters. How come, he is forcing a smile for his date with Martin goyle and still continuing with the date? It seems pointless! Why the special privileges for a deatheaters of all the candidates esp. Wen harry doesn't seem to like the prospect of it in the first place!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2017
I love ur story️️️️️️ but I feel harry in this story is rather shallow. He is completely acting a Victorian lady desperately in search of a husband!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2017
Further recreational sex shall be at the discretion of myself and my mate️️️️️️ hahahaha
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2017
Come on... U need to give ur readers the answer to no.4...i really want to know!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2017
"I don't appreciate slapstick humour or the kind of humour that makes fun of other people"... Love this line! ️️️️ Why do I feel this was u?:) And I agree️️️️
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
McGonagall is not the housemaster for ravenclaw. It is flitwick.
Bri Kimball chapter 32 . 8/17/2017
I KNEW IT! I told my cousin that Harry had to be some sort of royal but she said no. HaHa told you Tracie!
b.v.hom chapter 17 . 8/17/2017
High key awwing every time they do something cute
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 29 . 8/16/2017
I can't help picturing Harry & Draco with chicken heads and wings & than busting out in laughter.
Herbifors chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
This fic is still one of my absolute favourite harry potter fic, even years later. I hope you might migrate this to Ao3 one day - if only for the better formatting and for new people to be able to find it! Thanks for this fic!
Kikuriki chapter 32 . 8/5/2017
My biggest issue with this story is that information, Important Information that is pertinent to the story and visualization, is kept down at the bottom or up at the top in authors notes instead of integrated into the story as explanations or even given little asterisks to show 'Hey! The Info You're Looking For Is HERE!' It's all just either mashed at the top or bottom and mixed into review responses, which are skipped over because honestly who cares about half a conversation that doesn't even involve them unless they're being nosy or w/e?
Nea-nea Bird chapter 33 . 7/20/2017
this is the first veela fanfic ive come across and I think I like it
meshou storm chapter 33 . 7/9/2017
This was simply amazing. Thank you for taking us on such a wonderful journey. You also tied up all the loose ends which is so appealing to those readers like me that constantly ask "What about such and such?". This story is one of the best Harry Potter fanfics I've read hands down.
meshou storm chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
I'm only one chapter in and already this is so amazing. I love your writing style and if this is even half as good as Raspberry Jam it's going to be one of my new favorites.
2,880 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »