Reviews for Desperate Measures
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 14 . 11/27/2016
Thank you for the beautiful mental image of Kingsley saying "glitterpuff."
Sophie chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I love this! But have you made up all of this Veela stuff, or got it from somewhere? Because if you made it up, I am impressed.
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 33 . 11/13/2016
I think that I've read this story 7 times now and everytime I find it amazing and wonderful and brilliant. I'll probably read it again and again in the future because it's just that good. Thank you for writing this.
TessaGray234 chapter 32 . 11/6/2016
Fav'd
TessaGray234 chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
Birds!
StormGlassDragon chapter 33 . 10/21/2016
This was a beautiful, well written story I absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for writing it.
Larkscope chapter 33 . 10/18/2016
I love this story! It was so fun and a fantastic twist on the normal veela and prophecy/wartime story. Definitely one of the more unique I've read. I only wish we could have gotten a scene at the end with Victor and his fathers in addition to just being told what was happening, although that have easily become too predictable and sentimental (still, I'll never say no to more Harry/Draco interactions (; ).
Zikare chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
This is really good. The plot that is developing seems really intriguing. I think maybe the only thing that could make this better, would be to cut out some of the explanation (i.e. keep the reader in suspense with regards to some of the veela facts) and shorten the discussion the teachers had (all of the them being ignorant arses went on just a bit too long. Not that having the discussion go on and on is a bad thing, but the description of it going on and on could be shorter).
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 33 . 9/16/2016
Good story.
flying mirror chapter 33 . 9/1/2016
I lost count of the Muggles. Where there any left in Avalon?
AND I'm getting sucked into the DM/HP pairing. That was NOT the plan. I swear fanfiction can corrupt faster than anything else I have ever encountered. Except maybe for the plate of cookies someone just had to leave on the kitchen table.
AND You might want to change the title of the last chapter from "Eiplogue". Unless of course you already know but can't because of some programming.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/18/2016
AHH OMV I READ THIS IN ONE DAY AND OMG I'm actually dying ok
Maddie chapter 33 . 8/16/2016
Here I am, read this wonderful story again! Gosh I love it so much! _ 3
xXangeljaneeXx chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
Harry is a dick. How did he become this? Even reading his point of view thoughts piss me off.
Fanfic-For- Life-100 chapter 33 . 8/13/2016
what ever happened to ron? but other than question amazing story
Draeconin chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
I absolutely loved 'Raspberry Jam'. I have it in my favorites. I have long ago got to the point, however, where I almost loathe D/H stories (the 'D' put first to indicate dominant status). You know the ones: where Harry is the submissive no matter WHAT the circumstances. Draco's the Veela? He's chasing after and going to win Harry, his mate. Harry's the Veela, as in your story? He's the submissive. Ad nauseum. The market was flooded with those years ago. In fact they're why I started writing H/D slash. My first was a total disaster, of course, and the second not much better, but the ones after are, at least in my opinion, readable (although I never finished the last one).
At any rate, I DO think you're a good writer. Just had to get that off my chest.
2,844 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »