Reviews for Desperate Measures
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Mpreg is extremely delusional.
RavenAngelofPoseidon chapter 17 . 12/20/2015
Squeee! Draco's date was on my birthday! Thank-you for the story, brilliant writing.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/29/2015
I enjoyed your fic, especially the chapters including the prophecies and mythology-based sections. Supports the idea of Luna being otherworldly, because let's face it, even in canon, she didn't/doesn't quite belong.
I thought that the way you portrayed the characters was well done. Something new and different, but not unbelievably out there. Anyways, keep up the great work and good luck with all that you do! - 3
Maddie chapter 33 . 11/10/2015
This is such a brilliant story! I still reallh wish we could have seen a bit of marital bliss for Harry&Draco..but even without it I find myself satisfied with the ending :) Thank you! 3
Guest chapter 33 . 11/6/2015
It's been years since I last read this story, still love it!
LoonyLovelyLuna chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I started reading this fic at 10 am this morning, and it's now 1 am the next morning and I just finished it! I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH! I love that Harry's confidants become Neville, Lavender, and Hermione. I love that Harry's maternal grandfather is alive and of Royal Blood to the Veela. I love the way Draco proved himself. I love Pansy. I JUST LOVE THE WHOLE EFFING THING! Thank you so very, very much. This will be at the top of my favorites list. It's beautiful. 3
wildtrance chapter 21 . 10/28/2015
wanna be sick; and hug the ancestors (malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle)
wildtrance chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
the intro to this is genius
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 17 . 10/23/2015
I'm not really comfortable with where this story is heading. Harry's gonna play housewife basically and let one of his yet to be born kids fight off the Dark Lord.
As much as I sometimes hate his hero complex, I take pride in that particular aspect of his too. Given the way he had to live 10 years if his life with the Dursleys but still held the heart to love passionately and protect the people he cared about fiercely. I don't see this Harry in this 'half veela Harry'.
I'm not gonna read this any further. Thanks, although I don't agree with tons of things in your fic I still had a good time reading these 17 chapters.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
Is it Aunt Petunia? XD LMAO
Oh god I'm dying to find out who taught him!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
The last line cracked me up so hard! Hahahaha X'D
And Albus is one hella annoying ass in this fic.
thehpfan123 chapter 33 . 9/29/2015
Amazing story! Incredibly written!
Sherza chapter 33 . 9/18/2015
I love the details in this story.
Maddie chapter 33 . 9/14/2015 definately didn't disappoint! I'm pretty much speechless! I wish we could have seen more of Harry and Draco and their love for each other! Would have been amazing to read that! ;) Thank you! 3
Potterel08 chapter 22 . 9/13/2015
I do think, this is the best chapter I have ever read in regards to Hermione Granger of any story I have read, ever. Pick a story, and this chapter will beat it hands down with character representation.
2,824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »