Reviews for Desperate Measures
Maddie chapter 33 . 8/16/2016
Here I am, read this wonderful story again! Gosh I love it so much! _ 3
xXangeljaneeXx chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
Harry is a dick. How did he become this? Even reading his point of view thoughts piss me off.
Fanfic-For- Life-100 chapter 33 . 8/13/2016
what ever happened to ron? but other than question amazing story
Draeconin chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
I absolutely loved 'Raspberry Jam'. I have it in my favorites. I have long ago got to the point, however, where I almost loathe D/H stories (the 'D' put first to indicate dominant status). You know the ones: where Harry is the submissive no matter WHAT the circumstances. Draco's the Veela? He's chasing after and going to win Harry, his mate. Harry's the Veela, as in your story? He's the submissive. Ad nauseum. The market was flooded with those years ago. In fact they're why I started writing H/D slash. My first was a total disaster, of course, and the second not much better, but the ones after are, at least in my opinion, readable (although I never finished the last one).
At any rate, I DO think you're a good writer. Just had to get that off my chest.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
I'm glad that I came from "Raspberry Jam" over to this one.
I didn't know if I would have enjoyed this story, but once again...you proved me wrong and that I should support Drarry.
Your writing style always impresses me.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2016
This chapter made me so uncomfortable
Maddie chapter 33 . 7/22/2016
The first chapter is sooo good! It totally sucks you in! :) I've read this story many times and it's still one of the best I've ever read!
Nerdling Queen45 chapter 14 . 7/17/2016
I will gladly join in that celebration
Nerdling Queen45 chapter 7 . 7/17/2016
You got nasty Ron down to a point. Good job!
UniversalImagination chapter 33 . 7/10/2016
This was wonderful! Keep up the awesome work!
MistyLuck chapter 33 . 6/6/2016
Just rereading this for the dozenth time. I always forget how much I adore your stories until I revisit them! Thank you for writing such an amazing take about, well, everything that this story contains, really. It's like coming back home to see a friend at this point, and I never manage to get tired of how you characterize and develop everybody in this story (or in Raspberry Jam, for that matter!). This story does such a good job on all accounts, and I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate it!
bigwoodtownie chapter 33 . 6/5/2016
Great story. Had me guessing anout the wolf and general the whole time. I can usually figure it out.
BOSS02109 chapter 33 . 5/29/2016
I BINGE READ THIS AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL TOP QUALITY I LOVE YOU
IsaNox chapter 33 . 5/28/2016
Great story, this was a re-read for me from way back. :) I wonder though, why it's not marked as complete. I almost didn't read it again but remembered I liked it back in the day.
FiveFootFrankie chapter 16 . 4/10/2016
This may be a stupid question, but what's a music marble? Is it similar to a CD or a record?
2,848 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »