Reviews for Desperate Measures
Guest chapter 33 . 9/5/2015
I don't know how to feel about this story
I think that the plot and characters are fantastic :)
But Harry seems kind of heartless
So many people died and he didn't even try to bend the prophecy a little to save some
bluephoenix65069 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This is awesome I love this story
AsianIdiot16 chapter 33 . 8/3/2015
Wow this ending... Tbh it got really messy and muddled and too much was going on at once. I just kept thinking "will something good ever happen?" Cause of all the deaths. I can't believe u let all those muffles die. I thought that they'd see that they didn't need Harry or something. Idk. All Harry was doing was popping out babies all day long. I honestly just skipped the rest of the end cause there was just too much of nothing significant happening. But how did hermione and the twins become lovers? And why both of the twins?

The beginning of this story was exciting and flirty and fun. And the middle starting getting ehhhhhh. But the end was just boring. And bad. There was ok much facts and history going on for me to enjoy it. I'm sorry. I didn't even sense much romance between Harry and Draco besides the gifts.
AsianIdiot16 chapter 32 . 8/2/2015
I thought snape was supposed to be a sorta ally. Cause he helped out a lot in the beginning. Oh well. This chapter was pretty funny. Though I still can't believe you're letting Harry turn his back on the war. But at least voldemort won't attack him.
AsianIdiot16 chapter 31 . 8/2/2015
I thought Harry was going to pop all 12 out at once
AsianIdiot16 chapter 30 . 8/2/2015
I was expecting way more romance but honestly the way that Draco is attending Harry is the same way as Neville is, basically acting like a close friend rather than a love interest.
AsianIdiot16 chapter 29 . 8/1/2015
I was kinda expecting a little more sexy and a little less bird...

But I had a hilarious image the whole time of Draco and Harry as ostriches, running around and squawking and Harry popping out eggs.
I was a little confused why Harry wasn't happy with the mating like Draco was but I guess pregnancy temper? Tho there really was no romanticism to this... And did u really have to make them have sex in the snow for only one second as birds? U couldn't have tweaked them to more human interaction instead?

Oh well. No lemons for me :p
AsianIdiot16 chapter 26 . 8/1/2015
Never mind what I last said. I didn't realize u were doing it summer by summer. But it still seems out of place.
AsianIdiot16 chapter 25 . 8/1/2015
... I feel kinda bad for saying this but this chapter was really tedious and bothersome for me. I feel like it was out of place and focused too much on hermiones job. It seemed unneeded. But maybe it makes sense later. Idk. I hope that means you're not just going to skip all the time that passed on Harry's end
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
YOU ALL ARE FUCKING SICK...

Gay pairing ok no problem but
A MALE PREGNANT ... RIDICTKOUS

From where there the child born from PISSHOLE OR ASS ...

YOU ARE 1 TWISTED BASTARD
ShadowThief126 chapter 33 . 7/28/2015
Really good story and great job wrapping everything up at the end
Jinx craft chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
Love this story!
Jinx craft chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
This was very cute -
KeepCalmLoveSeverus chapter 28 . 7/23/2015
Just one nitpick on this wonderful story: when Pansy is thinking about her letters with Neville, the proper term is affianced, not enfianced. Just so you know.
MrsFiddlesticks chapter 33 . 7/18/2015
Wow... This is the most involved vela bonding Fic I've ever read, and I mean that in the best way possible. I really like how you made Harry powerful but he wasn't actually the new king, his son was. I think that was really original. I also liked Hermione's character development, I think it was quite realistic and very believable. Thank you for writing!
2,821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »