Reviews for Desperate Measures
MistyLuck chapter 33 . 6/6/2016
Just rereading this for the dozenth time. I always forget how much I adore your stories until I revisit them! Thank you for writing such an amazing take about, well, everything that this story contains, really. It's like coming back home to see a friend at this point, and I never manage to get tired of how you characterize and develop everybody in this story (or in Raspberry Jam, for that matter!). This story does such a good job on all accounts, and I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate it!
bigwoodtownie chapter 33 . 6/5/2016
Great story. Had me guessing anout the wolf and general the whole time. I can usually figure it out.
BOSS02109 chapter 33 . 5/29/2016
I BINGE READ THIS AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL TOP QUALITY I LOVE YOU
IsaNox chapter 33 . 5/28/2016
Great story, this was a re-read for me from way back. :) I wonder though, why it's not marked as complete. I almost didn't read it again but remembered I liked it back in the day.
FiveFootFrankie chapter 16 . 4/10/2016
This may be a stupid question, but what's a music marble? Is it similar to a CD or a record?
Guest chapter 22 . 4/9/2016
Good one hermoine! But I don't approve of you asking about his chaperone and taking advantage of his situation!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
Hmpf. No Dobby appearance. Not even a mention of a privacy spell so Dumbledore hasn't a clue what he's talking about with Xeno and gets pissed...
EvilDime chapter 32 . 3/18/2016
I've read (and apparently left a review for) this fic before, and I'll probably read it again sometime. It's still good. :)
- Dime
Margo chapter 33 . 3/13/2016
Wonderful story! I adore it! :)
Lilliy chapter 20 . 2/24/2016
I don't know if you've seen Young Frankenstein, but I'm going to assume you have with "Frau Bl├╝cher" as a name choice.
I don't mind admitting I whinnied quietly before losing it!
llt2013 chapter 33 . 2/19/2016
This was such a wonderful story! It's not often that I find Veela stories that I just fall in love with! I have to say yours is one of the best stories I have ever read! I really look forward to reading more of your stories! You are such a great author and I hope you continue to write!
Maylie chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Great start !
Magna Parva chapter 22 . 1/8/2016
The scene in the Great Hall with Hermione taking a stand is undeniably one of my favourite pieces of all the Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read. It's just so powerful, how completely in character you were able to write her role.
JittottiJ chapter 4 . 1/7/2016
Really nice story! Especially the gutting part, as I thought that it would be a figure of speech or a punch.
That goes on congratulations for the characters and the concept as a whole. And thought I found the genetic parts interesting, I found it extremely funny that it could be shortened to this quote (and for this, I thank you):

"Yes and no," Harrysaid slowly. "Magic did some screwy things when she made Veela. Just suffice it tosay that I can get pregnant because of it."
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Mpreg is extremely delusional.
2,853 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »