Reviews for In The Zone
DuchessofYork chapter 3 . 4/25/2011

chap 3 had me literally on the floor in stitches! :)
K chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
This is absolutely amazing! So so funny and in character - I can see it being a part of the show. Thanks so much for such an enjoyable story :D
alix33 chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
“McGee, I was doing this job before you built your first tree house…okay…bad analogy. Built your first computer…” Tim managed a smile. “Point taken.” - LOL

“So…boss, you ever heard of Professor Charles Xavier…you know, from the X-men?” Tim watched as Gibbs stared wide eyed towards him. “Right…never mind.” Gibbs seemed satisfied with the conversation and work continued until Gibbs got up to leave. “Ever think about comparing me to a bald guy in a wheelchair again McGee…and I’ll send you to Iraq for good.” - NO way! That was SO COOL: Gibbs getting that comic book reference!
alix33 chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
"Dina: My husband gets these um... gut feelings. You ever have one of those? Gibbs: Once or twice" - I literally rolled around on the rug laughing in front of my TV and DVD player at that one when I first saw it.

"Gibbs is a real man.” “So I've been told…” Gibbs entered the bull pen in full swing and set his coffee down." - LOL
alix33 chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
"and to be totally honest, would rather have crazy David with me." - 'and to be totally honest, I would rather have crazy David with me.'
XsunflowerX chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
Rofl! Second favourite chapter. I love the last line. You had me giggling out loud. I enjoy these tags to episodes.
XsunflowerX chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
Hahahahahahahah! Quite possibly my favourite chapter out of this one. Nice job!
XsunflowerX chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Deep down, Gibbs really does care and love his team.
unique.and.proud chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
LOL...through the coughing, choking and spluttering, man I hate being ill.

Great chapter, all of them were really nice, well written, in character, what more can I say? I feel like when I'm reading your tags I'm just catching up on scenes I banked out on when watching the episode :)
unique.and.proud chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
I was gonna just wait again and review at thse end but I just had to tell you how great this one was. I love the McGee/Tony/Ziva interactions and this was so so good, really well written and completely in character and Gibbs's little phone calls to each of them...priceless! You are a legend :D
The Swordsman chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
Omg, This last chapter was awesome. I especially liked the part where Gibbs says, "'Ever think about comparing me to a bald guy in a wheelchair again McGee…and I’ll send you to Iraq for good.'" That was just classic Gibbs and it had me laughing so hard that I got some really, really strange looks from other people in the library. Great work!

The Swordsman
BravoKate chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
Love it! Your Gibbs one-word responses are perfect, and that last line killed. And the thought of them checking out his alimony payments was priceless - of *course* the boss knows!
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
ha! that was great!
supergirl3684 chapter 5 . 5/9/2008
hehe! that was great!
supergirl3684 chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
mean tony! too cute tony! loved the chapter!