Reviews for Language
O.oLizAo.O chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
*1000 Awwwwww's* This is SOOOO ADORABLE!
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Aw, that's so sweet! I like it, it's really cute.
kiera-sama chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
i just read this twice in a row. it was lovely. totally romantic, and it is completely, and utterly Takashi.
cliniquehappy chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
That was cute. Lol when kyoya touched hikarus face and he played hispart perfectly. Rofl. Good job!
Ysarose chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This was a perfect icing for the cake! (And it is not a lie!) Thank you so much! I would like to see Takashi and Haruhi actually get together.

Cheers,

Eliza.
Yorik chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
the most in-character fic i have ever read. I like it!
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
YAYZ for moriXharu!

ok the kyouyaXhikaru thing was totally OOC but tottally not. like, I could TOTALLY see it in the manga or anime (*fangirlsquee*) but for his character it's so ooc.

but don't get me wrong! it was so perfect! and so kyouya to get the act together again XD

anyways what im saying is AWESOME FANFIC! 3
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Very sweet, everyone in character. I loved Kyoya doing the face touching thing with Hikaru. Mori is such a sweet. I think your right about him communicating with his eyes . He definitely doesnt use words often.
Chibi-Chanx chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Aw, so sweet -
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Actually, I thought this was pretty good and refreshing, seeing as Mori still didn't talk much, so he's as stoic and in-character as ever. It was interesting seeing Mori/Haru from a non-host club member...
Selbe chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I REALLY liked this. I don't normally read MorixHaru fics.
moonlight13kay chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
AW, kawai!
Katie chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
my goodness! This was so cute!

mori is just lovely isn't he?
A Useless Muse chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Awh, I love it!
Self-san chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I liked it! It had a different perspective and I had fun reading it! :) Keep up the good writing!