Reviews for Moment of Mossad Madness
Buffyxenaman chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
good job
psychoecila chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
I just thought I'd say, Gibbs wouldn't be aloud to hit Ziva like that, by the way.
SemperFi-NavyNCIS chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
"In a moment of madness evolved from practically a lifetime of intense Mossad training and psychological conditioning of confronting hostile environments and her greatest fears, Ziva David giggled" has to be the best line I've read, like, ever. Brilliant story, but I feel very nervous on Ziva's behalf!
Indigo1100 chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Nice story! Thanks!
mollygibbs101 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I'm sorry but this was hilarious! '' It doesn't say anything about the cup.'' Please write another one.
SarahShalomDavid chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
oh okay then

kinda wanted her to kiss him or something but hey ...
wandamarie chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
it was a good story thank you
meffie chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
That was strange...I liked it.
Balou chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
A very touching scene, very in charcter for Gibbs but I wouldn't expect Ziva to let anyone know she has pain!
achillies-eel chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
Aw that's so sweet! I love Ziva and Gibbs parental-like moments. I always felt that with Ziva's back ground and childhood, she never had a chance to feel a parents care. It's nice to see her taken care of! Write more soon!
Cake-Otaku chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
owch i am sure that hurt! But Ziva deserved it, and Gibbs did the right thing!

and the story was great!
special agent Ali chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
good ending
coexist love chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
Aw poor Ziva. She got spanked by Gibbs. :(

She must have felt like a child.
Celena Caine chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
Great story really liked that it took intense discipline for Ziva to learn her lesson.
crazy4gibbs chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
I’m so glad Ziva’s punishment is over. Don’t know which was hurting most though, her butt or his hand! I have wondered when is he going to say something about her eye rolling, she is used to do it all the time. Great story!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »