Reviews for Passing Strange
Bellajadeee chapter 22 . 8/19/2021
This is such a good story! I cried a little when I finished it.
swanqueenisendgame1214 chapter 22 . 5/10/2021
exscue me who in hell told you that you could right sunch an amazing moving story here I am just reading and now I'm gonna cry this is one of the BEST fanfics I have ever read. its the best sweenett fan fic I have read I loved every twist and turn and every detail this was so fucking good thank you for the amazing moving beautiful story 10000/10 am gonna read again
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
I have no idea if you check these comments anymore but I figured it was worth a shot! I just wanted to tell you that I first read this fic like 6 years ago, and I come back to it every single year I enjoy it so much! I thought it was time to say thank you for writing it, and let you know how talented you are and how much I’ve enjoyed reading your story! Have a good day :))
thesilverscreens chapter 22 . 6/30/2019
I'm sobbing uncontrollably. Absolutely beautiful story. Wow wow wow...
iLoveJD chapter 1 . 11/7/2018
I was reading this as it was being published and I love it today as much as I loved it then!
emilymathias007 chapter 3 . 9/9/2018
Tá lindo! MDS! Aqui estou eu! 10 anos depois lendo a história que você publicou! Kkkkkkkkkk Porfavor, se Você está viva ou se ainda tem essa conta dá um "ola" eu realmente virei sua fã aqui no e no YouTube também! Lindos vídeos!
QueenHBC chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
Great fanfict! I love it so much! The end made me cry. You are an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
SOME ONE PLEASE GET THIS PUBLISHED
MissusNellieTodd chapter 22 . 2/7/2017
Awww Through the years
MissusNellieTodd chapter 12 . 2/4/2017
THIS CHAPTER IS TRULY AMAZING! I LOVE IT! I cried at the end tho.. When they kissed for the first time and how their emotions came pouring in
MissusNellieTodd chapter 10 . 2/3/2017
JENNYYY hehehe. I love this chapter
MissusNellieTodd chapter 7 . 2/3/2017
OMG I LOVE THIS CHAPTER HAHAHAHHA. When they mentioned about Johnny Depp , Pirates of the Caribbean, Planet of the Apes, Tim Burton HAHHAHAH I LOVETT
CatOfManyTails chapter 13 . 6/27/2016
The Sweenett banter makes me smile.
satineclankryze chapter 22 . 6/1/2016
Best Sweeney Todd Fanfiction ever in history!
justinemusic chapter 22 . 12/22/2015
How long ago was this chapter written? Because it's hilarious to think that 2016 is only a couple days away from today. :)