Reviews for Passing Strange
ylyabc chapter 22 . 2/4
Your story is so amazingļ¼I can't stop my joyfully tears after reading the last chapter. I feel strong willing to translate you story into Chinese and reprint the Chinese version in the Chinese Website if you allow me to do this :-)
Of course I will remember quote your authoritiesLooking forward to your reply,thank you !
GlitterFrog chapter 22 . 1/30
Hi... *waves shyly* So, I got on the bandwagon really late and just finished your story a couple of days ago...to be honest, I was hesitant to read it because it was such an odd idea. Then I read it, and only have one thing to say: I was in Sweenett heaven the entire time. The only chapter that I really didn't like reading was the epilogue, which meant that the story had to end. (Still sad about Louie the First!) The bantering and bickering were hysterically funny, the tender moments meltingly sweet. And Louie was just awesome being his chubby, shoe-destroying self. This was SO ENJOYABLE! A couple of the Tim/Helena jokes felt a tiny bit forced, but they were pretty fun for the most part. You have gained an earnest fan! Thank you so much for writing this. Best of luck on your next writing venture. Pretty PLEASE write more Sweenett!
LittleLovettLestrange chapter 22 . 8/30/2013
I just finished reading this and I'm not lying when I say it brought a tear to my eye... or two... well maybe three... oh who am I kidding, I'm crying at how beautiful the ending is! This is by far my favourite fanfiction ever written. I hope this story gets published for the world to see or even made into a movie. Thank you for creating and writing such an amazing fanfic 3 3 3
LittleLovettLestrange chapter 20 . 8/30/2013
This is my favourite fanfiction ever! You're very talented at writing things like this and, as well as your creativity, your literacy skills make this fanfic really enjoyable to read! Plus my name's Ellie-May, so when I read this chapter I was over the moon that you had mentioned my name! 3 :) This fanfiction is one of those ones where you don't want it to end; you just want to keep on reading it forever! I think somebody should make a movie out of this fanfiction, it's unlikely but it would be worth watching if they did :) Also can I just mention that every time I read a chapter I get Twist and Shout stuck in my head and I can't help but laugh at the thought of Mrs Lovett singing and dancing to it! xD
TheBarberAndHisBaker chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
Oh my god, the last part of their conversations made me laugh so hard. This fic is so good. No idea, if you'll ever read this review but I love love love love love it.
Lauren chapter 22 . 8/28/2013
Amazing! I loved the story! I kinda liked for it to have ended while they were still alive, but still I loved everything else! And also, I can't find that youtube video that was based off of this fanfiction even though I searched the title Nights I Can't Remember. Do you know what youtube channel it is?
Lauren chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
I think it's brilliant that you used the movie. It really adds to the reality of the story; it makes it feel more real, if you get my drift. I love it so far, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Lauren chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
Oh my God! I think I have a new favorite chapter! I wondering when their feelings for one another would be shown! Honestly, this fanfic should become a freaking movie! I'm gonna be so sad to finish it! But I'll definitely be reading it again!
Lauren chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
This is by far one of my favorite chapters! I couldn't stop laughing!
Lauren chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
You have no idea how many sweenett feels are going on right now! I am just waiting for them to make some sort of affection known for each other!
Lauren chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
This is such a beautiful fanfiction. I must say, you really know how to write! Not only is the concept intriguing, the way the characters talk and act is accurate! I'm telling you, this should be a damn movie!
Caitlyn chapter 22 . 8/25/2013
Gaaah! My heart! You've chopped it up in a zillion pieces and THREW IT LIKE CONFETTI
THIS STORY
WAS TO BE THE DEATH OF ME
I ALMOST HAD LIKE SIX DIFFERENT HEART ATTACKS
I looked for a while a few weeks ago for a really really GOOD Sweenett story with no luck. Now that I've found this though, everything else is probably gonna SUCK just by comparison. Reading it all was a two day journey for me and I would do it all over the exact same way if I could. Oh, to feel the emotions all over again...
I saw you had an AU of this though, and that is where I am now heading. Just in case it wasn't quite clear before: THIS STORY IS WONDERFUL AMAZING GREAT FANTASTIC BEAUTIFUL LOVELY GORGEOUS DARLING APPETIZING FABULOUS UNIQUE SEXY SUPER GRAND OUTSTANDING ALL AROUND PERFECT
Caitlyn chapter 21 . 8/25/2013
SO MANY GUSHING TEARS !
I WAS AT WORK TODAY AND I THOUGHT OF THIS STORY AND I THOUGHT OF THE PART WHEN HE WATCHES HER ICE SKATE AND TEARS WELLED UP IN MY EYES AND I NEEDED TO SNAP OUT OF IT BEFORE I STARTED CRYING AT WORK DJGJSLJALDSJGJ
I DON't WANT TO READ THE NEXT ChAPTER SOLELY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE OVER OMG
i'm going to anyways obviously here i go
Caitlyn chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
This chapter just sdjakfdsksk
My eyes sting so bad from staring at the computer for UGHH I DON'T EVEN WANNA KNOW HOW MANY HOURS IT'S BEEN. So worth it, though. This is seriously so, SO beautiful. I don't think I'll be able to finish it in one day, though. ;( IF ONLY I HAD STARTED EARLIER! :0!
Caitlyn chapter 18 . 8/24/2013
MY MOUTH HUNG OPEN FOR LIKE FIVE WHOLE MINUTES AFTER I READ THAT PART ... I YELPED.
HE SAID THE WORDS?!