Reviews for The Execution of Kira
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
i love how you portrayed this chapter.. :)
fantasies4eva chapter 20 . 10/5/2008
i think this story is really good but could have been a bit less depressing. still, the conclusion fits very well.
lazy.aces chapter 11 . 6/27/2008
Holy crap, I was so depressed when L died! Still, I love your story! Beautifuly written and the plot is very good.
Shadow-L-Chan chapter 20 . 6/22/2008
woah... freaky.

None the less, I stuck to this story to the bitter end.

It was still good. Always keep writing!
MidnightInDecember chapter 20 . 6/21/2008
wow. this was... really not happy. okey, you said that!

but it was sad T.T, in a good way. its also sad that this story has reached an end!

poor Light and Mello and Near... i feel sorry for them. great job!
Amber Jack chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
that is a very depressing ending for an excellent story
J Plash chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
Perfect. This is exactly how I was hoping you'd end it. The wording at the very end (last few lines) was perhaps not as good as most of yours is, but other than that, flawless chapter. The first three paragraphs are just beautiful. Near's cynicism and the hollowness of being L are great, Mello's unease, his restlessness, his always searching are great, Light's reasoning is great and the way you integrate the idea of treason is brilliant. This: "Light did not hang himself in England. He was never charged of any crime. He hung himself on the roof of L’s old building because he had betrayed L" is lovely, and a very fitting end to the story.

A fantastic ending to a fantastic . Thank you for sharing this with us!
Katsuko1978 chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
And thus it ends. Bravo. I think this was about the only ending that would really work, given all that the characters have gone through to get to this point. Happy endings are one thing, but completely unrealistic here. You've done a fantastic job. Again I say bravo.
Ayuki Ame chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
o.O nice ending. Though I expected Rem to Kill Light because he harmed Misa.
Vuurvlieg chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
I really liked this fic, still do but the ending is kinda a letdown... I was looking forward to a more em... 'detailed' reaction from Mello and Near. Or maybe Lights execution. Dunno but anyway, it would have been more detailed.
littleonegi chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
What an ending. Not bad I like it.
J Plash chapter 19 . 6/20/2008
This was beautiful, but I'm looking forward to the last chapter - it shouldn't be happy, not after this. It's right for it to be sad.
Lady Eivel chapter 19 . 6/20/2008
I don't mind unhappy endings, provided they're written well. In fact, I'm intrigued, despite the shortness of this chapter. Please update soon!
MidnightInDecember chapter 19 . 6/20/2008
wow, you were very good doing this... I had no idea whatsoever who he was gonna kill! I love it. I actually feel sorry for Misa. I...

are you gonna kill Light or something? haha, dont reply do that.
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 19 . 6/20/2008