Reviews for Whisper
littlemichiru chapter 16 . 10/15/2016
I cried a lot during the story. It was hard going through it for many reasons but that doesn't mean I didn't like the story. I will tell you the reasons why it was hard to go through it. 1) because I don't see Yami and Yugi as brothers but as much more. 2) because I can't see him with Tea. Reason one and two have much to do with my preferences so of course it doesn't mean your story is flawed.
3) because there were so many characters and stories that I was overwhelmed. Unfortunately after Yugi came back, I found myself going really quickly through the story because I couldn't handle that much info anymore. 4)I have gone through a similar situation (not to this extend that people will come from all around the world) but I have been in Yugi's position, so I remembered those days.

Congratulations on writing a story that can make people cry for hours. Congratulations for handling and ending a story that has almost every single character from Yu-Gi-Oh. Congratulations in general.
AmasugitaKajitsu chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
Pegasus knew Yugi better than most of the characters ironically enough. I still remember that speech of his before the ceremonial duel about Yugi. I am glad you included him in this. This story rocks by the way.
FullmetalDude1 chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
BRAVO! BRAVO! Another perfect ending you guys came up with! Well-done!
FullmetalDude1 chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
Awww. The Mini-GXers were so cute!
FullmetalDude1 chapter 14 . 4/17/2014
Man, for some reason, I couldn't help but think to myself "If Rex was a girl, would she admit she had a crush on Weevil? Oh fuck."
FullmetalDude1 chapter 13 . 4/17/2014
Whoa. Why did the guys keep Valon's story out of the dub?
FullmetalDude1 chapter 12 . 4/17/2014
Thank heavens.
FullmetalDude1 chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
Man, that is intense.
FullmetalDude1 chapter 10 . 4/17/2014
I know the guys will get through this. I believe in their strength and it's kinds like what I went through. Me nor anyone close to me have attempted suicide, but I still went through a pretty rough time. And I'm alive and stronger then ever now.
FullmetalDude1 chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
Oh God. I honestly don't know what to say.
FullmetalDude1 chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Jake had better not hurt them. Or I'd hurt him. Bad. And I'm surprised Tea hadn't exploded sooner.
FullmetalDude1 chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
Rebecca. it's gotta be Rebecca. Or Vivian. cough(slut)cough
FullmetalDude1 chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Those speeches sure were heart-warming. I wonder who else could have heard Serenity's message on the phone at Joey's house.
FullmetalDude1 chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Man, I sure hope the others get here soon.
FullmetalDude1 chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Oh, so Kisara DID know of her past life! I knew it.