Reviews for While You Were Sleeping
SoulBeeGirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
haha i dont know if you will continue this but i hope you will :)
Bumblebee son of Optimus chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
LMAO! I was so totaly Bumblebee when I was younger! I managed to kick my dad in the nose (I have no idea how) And push him out of the bed! I think in the end he just slept in the living room! XD Good job! This was sooo funny, and soooooooo cute! :D
Trapezoidal chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Cheerful, aren't they?
imaginethat96 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
:D AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAdorable!
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
aww so adorable/cute! i love this! i love YOU! you're so funny :3
Majorkami chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
"How's a 5-second head start sound to you?"

XDDDDDD

Thanks for the nice bit of fun!
BoredTech chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
ROTFLMAO! I laughed so loud I woke up the kids! I was totally Bee as a kid, I even kicked my own grandmother out of bed at one point lol:)
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Git'm Ratchet! Git'm!

As much as I love Ratchet and the Adema song, etc, I have a baby brother that was FINALLY bed-trained at...10, I think. Maybe 9 or 8. -_- If he wasn't in Mom and Dad's bed... he was in MINE... And he... Sleeps like... Bumblebee... -twitches- except he doesnt need a nightmare...

Granted, I kick sometimes too, but my brother ends up ON TOP OF THE OTHER PERSON!

-growls-

He's been bed-trained for 3 years...
Quantum01 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
.god!I laughed my pants off with this one, especially with the kicking and stuff!

Brilliant!Do more of these please!
roo17 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
lol! poor ratchet. run bee!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Hehe, another fantastic fic! Aww, I give kudos to Ratchet for being so pacient; I hope that he doesn't tormed Bee too much. XD Excellent job with characterization!
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
hahaahhahaahahahahahahaha the Twins gave bb good advice for such an early time in the morning hahahaha
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Poor Bee. XD
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
The Twins at the end just made this all the better. XD
Winnifred Daquer chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
*Emails this to friend*

I happen to sleep like that so I can appreciate the humor!