Reviews for Persephone and Hades
Arkangel26 chapter 18 . 2/15
I literally stayed up all night just to read this story. It was waaaaay better then I expected. Mind you there was the one scene I couldn’t stomach to much but it was so damn real and raw that I couldn’t look away. Your a very talented writer and I felt like you captured Riddick in a way no one else could or DARED to. Amazing story. It was the first story I ever read with so much Violance but there was always that good side I wanted to see. I had hope for Jack and Riddick the whole time 3
deekay.1997 chapter 18 . 1/10
This story is so incredible. I read it the first time a few years back. I love your portrayal of Riddick and I think you encompasses what Jack could have been for him if the movies had gone on. I keep coming back to this story and I know I will continue to do so because it is so beautiful and shows you have a great understanding on what “love” is. Thank you for putting this out there!
HumanOrganism chapter 18 . 6/15/2017
I believe that this is the best fanfiction I have ever read. I admit that at many times it was disturbing to read, but I applaud you on your ability to write about topics many rather avoid. I can't express how amazing and horrific this was to read. Overall, in my opinion, you really did a fantastic job on writing this.
Sheshe0013 chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
This story blew my mind! Wow I'm glad you brought Riddick back in the end not all the way but tolerable great read!
Galaxy chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
This is one of my absolute favorite fan fics of all time. I read this obsessively maybe five years ago and remembered it just the other day. Needless to say, I couldn't resist coming back...
celia azul chapter 18 . 1/31/2015
I wish more authors were as brave as you to approach the topics you have and write as good of story as you have. The characters were believable the violence and rawness of Riddick and Jack being both brave and a victim. The way they were both able to trancend the boundrys of pleasure/pain and hopefully have a relationship.
bettyq chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Just read this for the second time, after a gap of a year or so. It is a work of terrifying genius! Awful and wonderful.
acetwolf94 chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
I wonder what Boo-boo will be like when he becomes a man. Could you write a sequel about him?
kokokichichi chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
This is awesome. Can you write another story? How old are you anyway?
CeilidhStewart chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Your story is terrifying, disturbing, brilliant, and beautifully written. As disturbing as I find it, I am compelled to re-read it time and again. Thank you.
LeighZ chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
Fucked up. But also awesome. I like your style of writing. And how you made the characters your own but kept them the same as well. Bravo.
Chisza chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
Wow. Found this just surfing. Disturbing. Brilliant. Awesome. Painful. Think I love it. Almost wish there was more. Great job!
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wonderful, sick and disturbing. I like it.

TQ
SugarTop chapter 18 . 5/14/2012
Great story, You had me biting my nails the whole time!