Reviews for Persephone and Hades
HumanOrganism chapter 18 . 6/15
I believe that this is the best fanfiction I have ever read. I admit that at many times it was disturbing to read, but I applaud you on your ability to write about topics many rather avoid. I can't express how amazing and horrific this was to read. Overall, in my opinion, you really did a fantastic job on writing this.
Sheshe0013 chapter 1 . 4/12
This story blew my mind! Wow I'm glad you brought Riddick back in the end not all the way but tolerable great read!
Galaxy chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
This is one of my absolute favorite fan fics of all time. I read this obsessively maybe five years ago and remembered it just the other day. Needless to say, I couldn't resist coming back...
celia azul chapter 18 . 1/31/2015
I wish more authors were as brave as you to approach the topics you have and write as good of story as you have. The characters were believable the violence and rawness of Riddick and Jack being both brave and a victim. The way they were both able to trancend the boundrys of pleasure/pain and hopefully have a relationship.
bettyq chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Just read this for the second time, after a gap of a year or so. It is a work of terrifying genius! Awful and wonderful.
acetwolf94 chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
I wonder what Boo-boo will be like when he becomes a man. Could you write a sequel about him?
Ahdaze chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
This is awesome. Can you write another story? How old are you anyway?
CeilidhStewart chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Your story is terrifying, disturbing, brilliant, and beautifully written. As disturbing as I find it, I am compelled to re-read it time and again. Thank you.
LeighZ chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
Fucked up. But also awesome. I like your style of writing. And how you made the characters your own but kept them the same as well. Bravo.
Chisza chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
Wow. Found this just surfing. Disturbing. Brilliant. Awesome. Painful. Think I love it. Almost wish there was more. Great job!
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wonderful, sick and disturbing. I like it.

TQ
SugarTop chapter 18 . 5/14/2012
Great story, You had me biting my nails the whole time!
liangga chapter 15 . 1/29/2012
i like tat baby...luv u boo boo
sleeplessinrio chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
Wow... great story! I was a bit concerned for the tone of it, since I read some reviews before reading the story myself, but I guess Criminal Minds has jaded me a bit, and I too had to study the Genocide at Ruwanda... But it is a very good story, not just the characters but overall good, it's so sad when you have the emotional depth of a charecter withoug good plot to go alog... But that is definitively not a problem for you! You're amazing, and this story is just disturbing enough to be unforgetable, witch I gather to be a good thing!