Reviews for For Thunderstorms We Have
delicate.desires chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
These were so cute! (:
PrincessLazyPants chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
It's so like shika to get any woman he wants. :P

update soon. Loving everything so far!
xD chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
xD

haha wow
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
OH MY GOD. HAVE YOU EVER WROTE CRACK BEFORE? I DON'T THINK SO. BUT YOU SHOULD. I LOVE THIS. SO MUCH.
xx.false-deception chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
Another lovely fic. ) I haven't read many KibaSaku pairings, so I guess I can't say much.

Just one thing, though.

"the right side of her mouth tilting up a little more than her right"

That little segment right there. Is it the right side tilting up more than the /left/, or the left tilting more than the right?

-deception
Jacki chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
You should make a quiet ramen/tomato naruto/sasuke AU brother moment.. XD Imagine them in AU and they try to silently tell each other theirs is better,and they go into a fight with tomato and noddle shreds flying in the air until Sakura comes in with her favorite food. Syrup-coated anko dumplings. XD
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
IZ I LOVED IT. It was perfect. Sasuke was the greatest manager, and your own personality made Sakura such a realistic model. I loved the lack of quotation marks, the two scenes between Kiba and Sakura, with the repitition, and just, oh my God, EVERYTHING.
regenerate chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
MM.

Love the style, no quotations, no basic structure, just evenly spread out sentences that fall out like gold.

AJLSDJFL.

Love how Kiba introduced his words with Hey-Hey everytime.

She turns around, and Kiba is grinning a little at her again, his left hand still running through his hair, fixing and spiking brown tresses.

Um, hey, Sakura says, Is there something wrong with the pictures? Do I have to go back?

Kiba shakes his head, Nah, the pictures were perfect. I just…yeah. You’re really beautiful, y’know that?

Underneath one coat of mineral powder, Sakura blushes again. You don’t need to say that. I’m not a model right now, I’m just Sakura.

And I’m not a photographer right now, Kiba says, I’m just Kiba.'

God, Iz, remind why I am the one you are collaborating with again?

Your Aer

'
aNdreaa chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Dude, I haven't reviewed and this chapter came out on the EIGHTEENTH. Ugh. Slap meh.

NEWAYZ,

AWESOME dialogue; the lack of quotes made it so wonderfully better. I liked how it wasn't smack-obvious KibaSaku, but subtle and carried potential for their relationship. It all starts with coffee, haha.

Oh, I'm rambling. I miss you, man! (SOB.)

Sthupid Sthasthuke. He's hopeless.
dino girl chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
i liked it. really simple.

great job.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
OH, IT'S PERFECT.

*snuggles* KibaSaku is adorable sometimes...(especially since Sasuke is being TEH JERK! right now...)

You really made this adorable and cute and SO PWEETY.

I it.

hm...I'M GONNA MAKE ANOTHER REQUEST.

(Because, I'm a GREEDY!kuma)

Pairing: KakaAnko

Prompt: Car keys. Sandals. Headphones.

Pairing: NaruSasuSaku (THREESOME! FTW!)

Prompt: Kittens. Fireworks. "Look! The sun!"

(I'm sorry. Kuma was being very greedy now. These ones can wait a while. Kuma doesn't mind.)
Pandastacia chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Aw, Kiba is so sweet! Sasuke's just a mean sour young-ish guy...
Mindless Instinct chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
It was different from the stories i've read but in a good way. Good job on it. Ubdate soon

Melted Flames chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
This is cute!
LiNkInPaRkNaRuTo chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Very interesting, and just curious, when are you going to update vitaminwater. I hope i don't sound impatient or anything. :3