Reviews for Honey
MakeItHale chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
I'm so utterly confused ... It's like reading about a natural world with supernatural forces coming and going like a fog... I loved it... Super dark and i don't understand all of it but that's good for this I think
MakeItHale chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Tears in the middle of calculus class...
Jamie Black 5 chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
This is the second time that I read this fanfic, the first one was a couple of months ago but it was translated to Spanish
and I'm glad to tell you now(the autor of this wondeful write) how much I loved this, was so dramatic, breathtaking and frustating !
Just loved it, you are amazing and you have to know it.
Sorry for my bad english!
Jamie Black 5 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Wow, this was amazing...I really don't like to much Sai, but the way that you write about him is special, almost feel sorry for him.
I love ShikaIno so you got a follower from now
You are wonderful, really wonderful and I'm going to read this till the end!
DrkRose chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
I really like this story so far im only on chapter 3 now 4
AnonymousM chapter 25 . 12/28/2012
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! No angst!

And that's cute :) I never realized she would remember him calling her a witch, or think that was the reason why :) I reeeeeally liked this one :) A LOT. :D (Please note my semi childish ending, to fit in with the theme)

M
AnonymousM chapter 24 . 12/27/2012
A minor point, but that's 13 words, not fourteen. :) Otherwise, I like the theme :)
AnonymousM chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
I really liked this one too! I wish I could favorite these one shots individually, but I don't think I would have the tolerance to read all *goes to look at chapter drop-down menu* 30 of them :) So I'll probably favorite this at the end :)

It's actually really unusual for me to review chapters - I usually just leave one mega review at the end, but these are all like single stories, so... gah! I love it so much x3

I like the writing, and how Shikamaru didn't realize right away that the similarities were there :) I thought it was a creative idea by Ino, though :) And just... in general... love :)
AnonymousM chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
AWWWWW! I think "the jolt" is such a cute idea! x3

And SaiTema? Hmm I don't think she would move on so quickly, but I understand stepping back because the person you're in love with is clearly happy with the person they're in love with.

AnonymousM chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I liked this one a lot, actually!
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Very good grammar and plot. NICE!
LaurieHime chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Awh. lol, i liked this one a lot. happy! lol
LaurieHime chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
O.O oh that was so sad and angsty. buuut i loved it. eep these are so great. haha
LaurieHime chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
God this chapter is my favorite one of this all i think. I actually teared up a bit .

I really love these. Amaaaazing!
Kuroi Raikage chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Hmm I usually wait until I finish the story to make a review but right now I was compelled to make an early one. I just want to say that this first chapter is possibly the best intro chapter I've seen for a story in...like...forever. lol

Very interesting and beautiful writing style. I'll give another review once I finish the story but just know that this first chapte already shows excellence _