Reviews for Canadian Blondes Have More Fun
ThePinkyPop chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I've had this in my favs for a while and thought I'd review it. Firstly, please update it again. It's great and I wanna see what happens when they go to John's house and the journey. I love the first 2 chaps. Funny as hell. Specially the part where Chris got the asshole outta him. Update please!
x.Xtreme Beauty.x chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
lmao this story is priceless I love the part with the

"T-I-double guh-er" xD

please update soon!
x.Xtreme Beauty.x chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
lol this is wicked funny

Lmao I love Edge he's like a child xD
AliceJericho chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
They linked arms? Okey dokey then. and Edge isn't the good looking one. that would be Y2J.
AliceJericho chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
The most Random story ever. But still loved it. I am now off to read the second chapter, then the Jericho Chronicles.
salliesims chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Even though its 2 chaps in, its still fucking awesome. TO DISNEY WORLD! NO WAIT TO CANADA! (theres no canada like french canada...*not canadian plus if anyone guess where thats from they and great.* )

*gasp* How can chris be wasted? In Disneyland! Thats a family place!

LOL. BASTISTA TEH CHILD MOLESTER. WORD TO YOUR MOTHER. AND OF COURSE YOU CAN TOUCH THIS. ITS JERICHO FOR CANADA'S SAKE.

Oh god. Chyna and Cystal Beth together of roids? I'm scared.

its now tigger. Its T-I-double guh-er FYI. *Shakes head in a circle like when people say oh no u didnt*

oh god christian can be MORE gay? Oh noes!

Oh god edge takes no more pictures? Oh god,

how many times im I going to say Oh god and OH NOES?

and oh course edge is the hottest. they all are.
behrendt54 chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
that was great. i love this story. i was laughing the whole time

please update soon

Rated-R Princess chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
"WORD TO YOUR MOTHER"

LMAO.
The Rated R Superstar chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
I wish I could go to Disney Land with those two.
Kiss2Kill chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
AHA! The intimidation worked! Haha.

I can picture Edge in D-World fo sho.

Man, you quoted Killa so many times in that one.. I guess she is the female Jericho.

Oh my jesus. I love Christian.

Ah. Cant stop laughing. Love it.
giftiebee chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
LMFAO AHAHAHA

I'm picturing Edge acting all kiddo in D Land. I can't breathe.
TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
I'm really loving this. The three of them are so funny together. It's a hoot reading about the three of them in Disney World. What a trip that would be.

I cracked up at Jericho in this chapter. "BATISTA IS A CHILD MOLESTER"-so funny. And of course, my fave: "JOHN CENA COULDN'T WRESTLE HIS WAY OUT OF A WET PAPER BAG." Hilarious.

Can't wait for chapter 3!

Tina
Deceiving Eyes chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
LOL 'Luckily for Edge and Christian, Edge pretty much raided Disney World and they did not come across any more mascots that he could be photographed with.'

I went to a Bullet For My Valentine concert, with Avenged Sevenfold and Atreyu, ** mad as.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
OMFG that was funny. I can't stop giggling. Great chapter. Update soon please.

Danielle