Reviews for Sunlight: A JTHM Story
InsanelyA.D.D chapter 88 . 2/25/2011
Oh, MY GOD! I just finished reading what you have writen, I started last June, before I had an account, but now I do and i just want to say that I LOVE THIS STORY! oh, and please update soon! :P
Rhonen chapter 88 . 11/16/2010
hiya. loving where this story is going so far. i have a quick question. whenever i imagine mort, i picture combination john coffey from the green mile, and russel hobbes from the gorillaz. would that be an accurate visual discription?
bisexualpetewentz chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
Wheeeeee! :DD (That's DemonEyes speak for: I LOVE IT! I wish to read the whole thing through start to finish! though I must pause for now) btw, Samuel is my favvie so far ;) and I think I know what he used to be ;) I LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLEE ish AMAZING.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
cough, pretentious, cough.
Honesty chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I just stumbled across this when I finally changed my rating settings. I was surprised by how good it is, I am only of chapter 37 but I have to compliment how well crafted this story is so far.
Rhonen chapter 72 . 1/2/2010
im am adoring this battle scene between nny and epic. also enjoying the clockwork orange reference. wondering where all this is going, but very much enjoying the ride. no murder story is complete without a quote from mr linderman, in my opinion
Rhonen chapter 69 . 12/5/2009
yay! thank you!
Rhonen chapter 67 . 11/13/2009
i know you probably dont take requests, but id like to make one for this school setting. maybe you already were thinking this, i dont know what vazquez fan woudnt, but my reqeust is ms. bitters. all i ask is that she's worked in somehow. if you can, thanks. if you cant, just keep up the sweet story.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 56 . 11/5/2009

Rhonen chapter 66 . 10/30/2009
very nice
girl talk chapter 21 . 9/19/2009
hey put Zim, Gaz and Dib in this, just cause those guys should be in here. like The vampire goes for Dib, Pepito falls for Gaz and Zim is just an alien and you just need those in this story. any Jthm story really.
The.Wild.Thing.That.Was chapter 60 . 9/14/2009
I'm not quite sure how long it has been since I have reviewed this one, but it seems now that everything in the story could maybe be coming a bit together. I have kept up quite a bit, you know.

I have your stroy on my alert list, and every time a new chapter comes up I read it immediatly. So yes, I like your writing style. I also love how you characterize every one. So keep up the good work, and I will be greatly be looking forward to more. Please continue.

p.s. I love how proper this review sounds, but how energetic and unsophisticated I am in real life. Haha...;o)
Invader Oceana chapter 59 . 9/7/2009
Is Devi dead?
Rhonen chapter 59 . 9/7/2009
wicked! looking forward to next chapter. i knew this whole thing would come down to nny and the six hopefulls.
Lasako chapter 59 . 9/7/2009
Wow, took me forever to catch up! By all rights, each of your chapters deserves a review, however I doubt you want me spamming, so I'll refrain from doing so. I can't believe you've got so little reviews for this! Though it's probably due to the fact that not many people have read JTHM. -Shrugs-

You're making excellent work, though, I can't wait to see your progress, the writing style is great and I just loved seeing watching as you expanded and grew as an author.

Summery of Review: Damn, you gotz skillz!1!11!1!one