Reviews for Legendary Babies
pokefan444 chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
sweet update soon say in the teen chapters maby the legendarys find out what wedgies are? just saying
shadow of zoroark chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
why not add zorua/zoroark? think of it! a chibi version of them would be cute, zorua is in a sense a chibi already, like lucario i believe they count him as a legendary, heck he's the lucario of black/white, only dark type and the master of illusions
dillon chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
i like it and i thank that you should keep it in the childran and that you should put regeice and the theres wone in that part of that chapter.
Secret chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Do reshiram.
SilverWings104 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Hi not sure if you're going to update or not but just to let you know that I really like your story and I think Manaphy should be in the next chapter with it's a ability heart swap and Darkrai cause he's just the trouble maker :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Can you please add Darkrai some more? You know he is the teen that would take drugs I bet!
Cloudnine chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Really good story you do more Darkrai please?
Catapultdarkrai chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Do more of Darkrai please! But other wise I love it
AniPhantom chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
you should put in chibi manaphy in there and have her heart swap all the chibis(maybe Arceus too)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
ypu should add shadow lugia it should be fun lol

also (?) regi-ice regi-steel regi-rock

MAKE MORE OR ELSE I WILL DESTROY CHOCOLATE
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
make the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
This was so cute I love the idea of babie ledgendaries and I think resiram and zekrom in it they are the new black and White ledgenaries

I wuv wuv your stories and wish and hope you will right another chapter or two
TS and Double-T Forever Strong chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Awwww, dat toe cuute (said like Tweety saying, 'That so cute!)! Pwease continue!
Novanto chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Hmm...you do know that Mewtwo is a man-made legendary, right? And I'm also surprised that Groudon and Kyogre are getting along, instead not trying to kill each other. But despite these minor flaws, you're doing rather well.

I wonder what Rayquaza and Regigigas are up to...
someone chapter 3 . 6/11/2010