Reviews for Sunset Reflections
staceums chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Really cute and well-written. I liked it :)
Riny Beoulve chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Such good characterization; I felt like this was so real to the game. And with some fics I've read as of late, I appreciate the grammar and proper spelling all the more. There's so few of us lately that seem to be able make characters real people... -_-

I love this so much... can I... can I copy? XD
Basched chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This was a well written piece, I love how you wrote all the characters' reasons for staying with Ashe and the bonding they share. THe meal around the campfire (Basch's cooking better than Ashes! :) ) their jobs, it really did feel like they had become a family.

I love this fic.
Katrina-Irene chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I generally don't much like reflection fics because they tend to be overdone and ripe with bad characterization. It was a fairly simple, straight forward approach that I really liked because it worked very well here. My only complaint is you spelled Archades wrong twice...but other than that I really liked this fic, even if it was done to avoid something, lol. :D
Gweneal chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I just found this one-shot and I read it, for I love well-written stories about Ashe and Basch XD this one is Ashe centered and I really enjoyed it :)

You portray her pretty much the same way I portray her as well! :) especially about her "present" comparing to her "future" :) , you even stress some points that I also wrote in a fic (though not updated yet), like her callouses and the fact she had to trade her ceptre by a sword :)

Overall, I like your writing style. Descriptive, it is clear you took your time and didn't rush through it, which turned into a beautiful one-shot :)

Keep going :)