Reviews for What Happens In The Cage
Dramionelover394 chapter 3 . 2/18
All 4 of these pairings are on my favorites list... This was both hot and slightly confusing but mainly hot... All that would be needed is to add Fred, George, Draco, and Severus and you would have my ultimate turn on story... Though I would have never thought put the 5 of them into a cage and make them get it on, this was quite good...
anonymus chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I'm not sure if you know but someone has the same story as you but as a oneshot author is GrandeVanillaSkinLatte
Anna Alexis chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I LOVE THIS FF!
saashi samy chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
imagine that after having a baby and that seems to sirius
hehe
I loved
serenityselena chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
oh my... that sure was one hell of a situation for the five of them...
well... at least everyone got out of there alive even if they had to do what they did... *smirk*
93 Diagon Alley chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Wow! Clearly, I'm slacking at life, because I have no idea how I hadn't read the rest of this until now.
It was HOT. 2/3 of those extra pairings were within my list of favorites (I just haven't gotten a real feel for Sirius/Hermione yet), and I thoroughly enjoyed that ;)

Great work, as always! :)
LovingYouAtFirstSight chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
That was a really well written story. Very HAWT! Well done.
Brass Camera chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Not what I expected, but I was pleasantly surprised. Fun ficlet :)
cyberdag chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
Interesting story, this - Charlie seemed keener than the others to help, didn't he? *smirk*

A spin off perhaps? Hermione didn't seem interested, but an angsty unrequited Charlie fic could be a goer...
damonsnewlove chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
This was definately a different story. Still I loved it. I don't think I need to say anything further but she is one lucky girl!
snakesandemeralds chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Really liked this. Very nicely written, and aw Mione.

M
VampricDragoness chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Very good...wish you would add more on to it. you could change this from a short to a full length novel. _ I enjoyed this more than I should have...lol
HeatherRiddle chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
M...now wasn't THAT delightful? I like you now.

HRiddle
SANNIE vs. SILDIX chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
That was H-O-T! Totally. Hermione gets three of the sexiest men in the Harry Potter unvierse.

I'm a major Hermione and Remus pairing myself, I just love the idea of the Werewolf and bookworm (who pretty much panics everytime the situation turns to dangerous). After all both Hermione and Remus are seriously bookworms and together they would make some serious book worming loving.

I'm also a lover for Hermione and Sirus (just for the bookworm and the playboy acespt).

For the Wealsey clan I would mostly love to pair Hermione with Charlie. There is just something about the dragon tamer and the Gryffindor bookworm.

Once I have time to join the 'Twin Exchange' than I will.
ritzah chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
i just love your stories!