Reviews for Chronicles of: Ino Yamanaka
Guest chapter 13 . 8/30/2017
" I like this song too, it reminds me of what you and Naruto SHOULD BE". That had me dying laughing. Good job on the stroy. Yatta!
gravityfallslover34 chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
i hope Ino reverts back to her normal self
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
I like your story but there are some spelling errors in chap 3
Sivero Maximus chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
Too much spelling mistake
Theshadowspartan117 chapter 29 . 1/17/2014
Yay happy ending! :D
Shadowed Kitsune Kage chapter 29 . 7/1/2013
Interesting story never would have guessed this was a Simi-Possession/love/drama story but what the hey it wasn't half bad if I do say so myself.

P.S. Naruto and Ino is my favorite pair for fanfictions
Kointoss chapter 29 . 9/16/2012
review time.

1. are you ever going to go back over this and proofread it? For example, your use of "me" is woefully inadequate...

"And because me and Naruto are now a couple"

should be

"And because Naruto and I are now a couple"

the reason?

A general rule of thumb to use when you're deciding when to use the "I" or "me" is to split each one into two seperate sentences. It the grammar correct?

"And because Naruto is now a couple"
"And Because me are now a couple."

nope.

"Because Naruto is now a couple."
"Because I am now a couple."

Huzzah!

Also you're missing a lot of commas and semicolons.
Lucifer chapter 29 . 5/15/2012
Dope story!
99 luffy chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
I do not want to sound mean, but can you please clarify your sentences it seems like you change your thought process in the middle of them. It's really annoying to try to find out what you mean as a reader. Also I suggest spell check it helps out a lot.
tacaloking chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
i love this story i always kinda liked ino
Tempest S chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
You leave out a lot of words. It's still understandable, just annoying to read.
YeahImASlytherin chapter 29 . 8/10/2010
I really loved the story. You did a great job on it! I loved the ending. Keep up the awesome work! :)
sesshoumaru4me chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
the summery made me curious, there ain't enough stories of Ino, while she has such a cool jutsu. Anyway: please get a beta, cause there are some lines that make no sense and a lot of grammar mistakes. it is a waste if people leave because of that, for the story is interesting enough!
kouga kenishirou chapter 29 . 2/14/2010
wow awesome fic i loved it
1Ai-chan7 chapter 22 . 10/16/2009
wow this is sad and it drives me crazy... and well maybe it's a bit funny ;P