Reviews for Sheep
AmandaLovesTwilight chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awww! I really like this! I couldnt agree more with you when you say there was alot lacking after that episode. this was perfect(: I could totally see it happening at the end of the episode! great job!
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Great start. I look forward to hearing the rest. ALthough i have no suggestions i haven't seen the whole episode yet, just that bit in the recording studio, and then i know what else i know from people who have told me what happened.

Anyway like i said, look forward to reading more of this it was good. X
LivandElforlife chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
aw :D I love it! this ending is so much better. I hate how SVU doesn't connect the episodes. Like, this episode will never be mentioned again in another one, it's troubles will never be mentioned either. I mean I love SVU, but they need to start getting back on the emotions like they did with Fault and Paternity. Lately, they're all just cases, cases, cases and it's annoying. That moment when William's character asked him why he wouldn't push the button would have been a perfect moment for Elliot to say "because I love her." but no ... they just had to go back to the sheep thing. I love this verison! .. i just had to rant there for a littler while LOL. I love it! :D
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This would've made a nice ending to the show. Good job!
beautifuldisaster2006 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
this should've happened. It sounds just like them.
obsessed-fic-fan2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
that was a great story i really love the end! it was so cute _

but i read your other reviews and i wanna know why no one liked that episode. i thought it was awesome! _ and robin williams was amazing _
JoyfulHeartEO chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
i liked this. it was so sad watching elliot struggle with the thought that olivia was being hurt. i knew he wouldn't press the button though because he loves her! i just wish they would let them get together in the show! ;) great job.

i also have a question. you may not know and it may sound weird but i've been trying to remember what episode it was when elliot beat up his old partner in the bathroom of the court house and he started going to therapy. i loved that episode and i want to watch it again but i can't remember what episode it was. do you know? if you do could you e-mail me? thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
This fanfic was better than the whole damn episode. I mean it. Whoever wrote that episode needs to be canned...I mean, come on. The Milgrom experiment? If it was "real" as williams' charater claimed, he wouldn't have turned the light off on Liv when he pressed the button; he would have left it ON to prove it was real and to play off Elliot's mental torture at seeing Liv in pain physically. This episode was the worst one this season.
i-love-benson chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Dude you totally need to email this to Dick Wolf and show him a REAL ending to an episode. This was so in character and I loved it! I like that you mentioned the fact that Elliot had never heard Liv scream so he wasn't sure if it was her screaming from being shocked. Great job! This was my fav part:

“You’re not a sheep, Liv. You would have done exactly what I did.”

“Be a real man?” Olivia joked.

“You said it, not me,” he said with a big grin. Olivia punched him playfully in the shoulder and they both laughed.

Definitely sounds like them ;)
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
LOL That was AWESOME!

I loved that little oneshot! Is there a possibility there could be more? I mean, not to be a sheep or anything but I will stand on my head and burp gummy bears for you if you write more. LOL just kidding, who wants burped up gummy bears? ...Gross!

Anyway, I see that you seem to subscribe to the Merritt Rook is still alive theory. He reminded my friend and I of a cartoon super villain LOL that episode was just awesome!

Are you going to write him coming back and forcing them to undergo more mental torture? Maybe you could throw in a little physical torture too... because Rook might actually see Olivia as a sheep for going with him and think that she needs to be punished. And maybe he just had too much fun messing with Elliot the first time and wants to see if he can truly break him this time.

That would be so awesome if you would write that!

This story was awesome and I completely understand if you want to leave it as just a oneshot.

Elliot and Olivia for eternity

Merry Shipper Christmas

Proud EO shipper

-Kelly

PS I am also dependent on SVUahol LOL
Livvie Benson chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Aw. So cute I actually liked that eppy. The only reason why was because they basically had Elliot searching for Liv. They could have like made it so that it took longer to find her & stuff. I truly thought that she was screaming. It sounded just like her. Now I am going to go and watch that scene again. I taped it. I am going to listen to the scream. It actually gave me chills and I was not expecting the screams. I like the conversation.