Reviews for Cabbage Escapades
Anawey chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Poor, poor Sokka. I can't wait for him to find out that Iroh ISN'T sick, after all. That's gonna be so funny. Update soon please!
Tokka4ever chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Ahh now this is a good one, very orginal, and the possability of being very funny. As my tag shows, I'm a fan of Tokka (It's not that I don't like Suki, I think she's a very attractive girl (for a cartoon) but Toph is just better allaround, besides Suki has a chance to find someone else easly, Toph dosent) So naturaly I'm glad she made her apperence. You have the characters all incharacter (something that seems to be very hard for many Avatar writters) and have managed to capture the series crule, sick, twisted sense of humor. But you have missed one tiny detail, no matter how much, or how long Sokka looks, he will never find the cabbage merchant, only Aang can find him during a life and death fight/run/stunt/joke/accendent, I'm serious, if you watch the series, no other charact has ever run across the guy unless Aang is with them at the time. Anyway, pleas keep up the good work, I look foward to the next chapter.