Reviews for From Here On In
M00nsun2o1o chapter 15 . 2/10
Pleeeaaassse continue writing this story :( ! i'm really want to continue reading this great story. Don't worry you won't lose readers because of the length. If anything it makes this story better! :)
HikuiSasayaki chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
This is by far the most amazing story I have ever read! I can't even tell you how much I love this! I usually don't read stories through (whether I like them or not...I'm weird like that), but I read the whole thing! And I loved every second of it! You are amazing, I tell ya! Thank you SO much for writing this wonderful story. I can't wait for more! I'm so glad you decided to come back to it!

Please update soon! I will eagerly wait
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Remember SOPA? They're acting again!

SOPA stands for Stop Online Piracy Acts. In this case, all fanart will be deleted, all fan-pages, fanfics, fan made videos, etc. Please help stop SOPA.

Sign the petition on the White House Gov, spread the word, re-post this, tell your friends and everyone! We have until the 19th of March to gather all the signatures! We have to stop it! Let's fight together against SOPA!

Search 'Stop SOPA 2014' on google, create an account and sign! It doesn't take much time!

Let's try to protect our Fandoms and our rights to write, draw and share our fanworks!
BOB chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
OMGGGGGGG TODAY IWAS JUST LIKE...Oh...Let me see if perhaps an angel has whispered into that mega awesome writer's ear and told her of my plea for her to update her amazingly well written work of art...

All in all, OMG I LUV U TY SOOOOOooooo Much, i cant wait to REEEADDDDDD!

xoxooxox

Your eternal fan,

Bob
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
update
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I just re-read the VG series and found myself wanting more when I got to the end. This is the perfect fix. You've really done an excellent job continuing the story and keeping the characters true to form!
are-en chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
Cant wait for the part where Duzell say to Ishtar "Marry me" So fun...
Kanamiko chapter 15 . 4/2/2012
I'm going to add my voice to the people clamoring for this fic to be revived. You've got something good on your hands, m'dear. The characterization is top notch, and I particularly enjoy the way you mimic Judal's way of mixing dark emotion with quirky humor. Above all else, I really love the set up you've created. It all seems very organic, proceeding from the end of the series and from itself naturally, while still keeping me on edge with each new twist. My only disappointment is that it doesn't look like we'll be seeing Yujinn reincarnated (or will we?), but that's just me.

In short, this fandom is small and needs all the goodfic it can get! Please don't quit on us now!
admirer chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
omg...this is AWESOME!
Gravity's Child chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
Wow. Do you think that you can add any more? I wanna know what happens next
Biru-chan chapter 15 . 10/12/2011
Really awesome story, one of my favourites~

But you know, there's one problem...You don't continue. QAQ Why? I mean I have been watching this story for, like a year and a bit more? Don't you yourself want this to be finished? Well, I certainly do XD

So please, I beg you, don't discontinue this awesome story, coz it's awesome. Like in totally awesome. Did I say that already? ...It's awesome and needs to be continued.
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
Oh...damn. Poor Duzie. Oh, please don't make him end up with Rishas! Please please please! I don't like him very much. Well, him as Thisbe. I have no idea what he was like as Rishas, and Lailas was all right.

Will Phelios and Duzell ever regain their past lives' memories? If so, how will Duzell react to remembering having 'feelings' for his mother? Hm-hm! *Eyebrows waggle*
Bob chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
It's really toooooooo awesome! Don't stop here :O
Bob chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Love it!

I know it's been a year or more, but I still hope you'll update some of these days :D
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Interesting. Is our favorite vampire lord getting his memory back?

I love how you put Illsaide in! Du, ha! The female vampire was a nice touch.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »