Reviews for From Here On In
Remember SOPA? They're acting again!

SOPA stands for Stop Online Piracy Acts. In this case, all fanart will be deleted, all fan-pages, fanfics, fan made videos, etc. Please help stop SOPA.

Sign the petition on the White House Gov, spread the word, re-post this, tell your friends and everyone! We have until the 19th of March to gather all the signatures! We have to stop it! Let's fight together against SOPA!

Search 'Stop SOPA 2014' on google, create an account and sign! It doesn't take much time!

Let's try to protect our Fandoms and our rights to write, draw and share our fanworks!
BOB chapter 16 . 1/28
OMGGGGGGG TODAY IWAS JUST LIKE...Oh...Let me see if perhaps an angel has whispered into that mega awesome writer's ear and told her of my plea for her to update her amazingly well written work of art...

All in all, OMG I LUV U TY SOOOOOooooo Much, i cant wait to REEEADDDDDD!

xoxooxox

Your eternal fan,

Bob
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
update
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I just re-read the VG series and found myself wanting more when I got to the end. This is the perfect fix. You've really done an excellent job continuing the story and keeping the characters true to form!
are-en chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
Cant wait for the part where Duzell say to Ishtar "Marry me" So fun...
Kanamiko chapter 15 . 4/2/2012
I'm going to add my voice to the people clamoring for this fic to be revived. You've got something good on your hands, m'dear. The characterization is top notch, and I particularly enjoy the way you mimic Judal's way of mixing dark emotion with quirky humor. Above all else, I really love the set up you've created. It all seems very organic, proceeding from the end of the series and from itself naturally, while still keeping me on edge with each new twist. My only disappointment is that it doesn't look like we'll be seeing Yujinn reincarnated (or will we?), but that's just me.

In short, this fandom is small and needs all the goodfic it can get! Please don't quit on us now!
admirer chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
omg...this is AWESOME!
Gravity's Child chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
Wow. Do you think that you can add any more? I wanna know what happens next
Biru-chan chapter 15 . 10/12/2011
Really awesome story, one of my favourites

But you know, there's one problem...You don't continue. QAQ Why? I mean I have been watching this story for, like a year and a bit more? Don't you yourself want this to be finished? Well, I certainly do XD

So please, I beg you, don't discontinue this awesome story, coz it's awesome. Like in totally awesome. Did I say that already? ...It's awesome and needs to be continued.
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
Oh...damn. Poor Duzie. Oh, please don't make him end up with Rishas! Please please please! I don't like him very much. Well, him as Thisbe. I have no idea what he was like as Rishas, and Lailas was all right.

Will Phelios and Duzell ever regain their past lives' memories? If so, how will Duzell react to remembering having 'feelings' for his mother? Hm-hm! *Eyebrows waggle*
Bob chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
It's really toooooooo awesome! Don't stop here :O
Bob chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Love it!

I know it's been a year or more, but I still hope you'll update some of these days :D
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Interesting. Is our favorite vampire lord getting his memory back?

I love how you put Illsaide in! Du, ha! The female vampire was a nice touch.
Nathalaia chapter 15 . 1/20/2011
Can't stop yourself..? Then, why havn't you written anything for years? -''''

I would really like to know what happens next!

So, let's say this:

If you write more, I'll write another review and point out mistakes and such.. You know!

Deal? Great! xD Haha.

Well, anyway, I hope to hear - read - from you soon!

Nathalaia Of The South
L. Castello chapter 15 . 9/23/2010
I really like your story and I think you capture the personalities of the characters well. I'm glad someone ventured to write such an in depth story about the reincarnations. The italics at the beginning of each chapter is a nice touch and I really do hope that you'll continue writing this and that'll be updated soon.

L. Castello