Reviews for Dance With Me
Anita Bln chapter 7 . 3/15/2009

This chapter was beautiful!

I can't believe that I'am actually ead the last chapter of it AND that now I'm going to read LIGHTNING! yeih!
FunFlirtyFlute chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
That was really sweet and beautiful. A perfect way to end your story. I really liked this fic, it was really well done. I hope you write more! -XOXO Casey
lily-kate chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
I like the story- really good writing!

At first- I was wondering why they hate each other so much but it was entertaining to read! I practically liked the part where Jake saw Miley vulnerable the 1st time- the emotion and description was written well.
jaymack33 chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
This had a slow build feel to it. You kind of seemed to follow the philosophy of leaving us wanting more. Jake was kind of quiet. I guess Miley got his tongue. I thought that was a very cute ending that seemed about right. But of course you left us wanting more. Good job.
Princess of Portugal chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
When I saw that you updated,I start jumping on the chair! We all have to thank to wolfwhisperer for it!I loved the end, it's a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Anyway you should writte another Jiley story but it's up to you and I will understand. ;)
AprilRainer23 chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
Why are your stories so amazing? Seriously I freaking loved this story and I swear it seems like I was just thinking about it the other day. I'm so glad you finally updated and finished it. Seriously, Amazing. I saw that you had updated and I was like "No way!" lol I totally wish this story could go on forever but like all good things, they must come to an end and I loved how this ended. So great story and thank you Wendy for nagging you lol Anyways, I hope you're having a great time at college. Hope to read more from you soon.
Wolfwhisperer chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! That was adorable! And thanx for the 'present'! It was the best! I can't stop smiling! EK! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! You're the best, you know that right? If not, now you do. YOU'RE THE BEST!

Luv Wendy! :)(: :)(: :)(: :D
Your Ol' Pal Wendy chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
Hey, missed me? So, you promised to update like, forever ago! Remeber? You didn't forget, did you? Do you have Alzhemer's? NO SCARLETT! Don't go into the light! (Unless it's the light from your computer screen) I REALLY hope you have the review thingy set on alert. And yes, I'm just very sneaky like this. I figured I'd give it a shot. Reviewing with an annonymous name, that is. And if you haven't caught on that this is Wolfwhisperer by now then I'm insulted! I thought you knew me better! :( And if you did catch on then I'm touched. :D

So, my birthday's coming up in 20 days. (Yes I'm keeping track. It's really easy, what with February only having 28 days and my B-Day's in March) Ya know what would make me REALLY REALLY REALLY happy? An update. Could be this one, or Lightning, or even that Soulmates story. At the very least I'd like to know what you've been up to! Maybe we could grab an imaginary coffee over the internet and chat. (Yes, I'm beeing weird, this is me though)

I just hope you're doing ok. And that maybe, one day, you can to a computer and let us all know so that our worry can be put to rest. You're a great author, and I truly miss reading your work. So, promise me that if you ever get something published (an occurence I do see very possible) let me know so that I can read it and compliment you. Who knows, maybe I could find a way to review THAT with something long and fun like this one!

If I really wanted, I could make this go on for a good 8509 more words. But, you've probably already stopped reading it by now and are on your way to my profile to send me a nice long PM, am I right or am I psychic? So, I bid you ado and hope to read from you soon!

Luv WENDY! :)(: :)(: :)(: (Lots of extra smileys just for you!)
FunFlirtyFlute chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
I loved it, I like the fact that they are confused about their feelings, it makes the story more real. I also like the ending. Normally I don't like that kind of stuff because it seems out of character but this time it felt...right. Aslong as it doesnt become a pregnant story, i really HATE those .Great Job -Kisses Casey
amy4156 chapter 6 . 8/6/2008
this was a truely amazing story i luved it well done:) xoxox
Youre Undeniable 09 chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
great chapter

this is the kind of story that makes me remember why i like Jiley
Alyera Reed chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
I loved it
xotiffanytran chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
wow hands down, the best piece of writing ever... great job. I cant wait for the epilogue...
Wolfwhisperer chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
Well, that was an unexpected turn of events. And I DEFINITELY don't hate you! I think any Jiley writer out there understands what you're going through! But this was well worth the wait! I loved it! Really, fantasmic! I still love you!

Luv Wendy! :)(:
hawaibabe chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
I know this doesn't fit the tone of the story, but the end of this chapter made that song "Let's Get It On" start playing in my head, haha.'s almost over? That makes me sad...

Thank you for updating, though! I was beginning to wonder. :D Lovely chapter, as well. The sexual tension was played up really well, haha.