Reviews for Remember When
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
nice
Graysonation chapter 13 . 11/20/2013
Absolutely astounding. Now I'mma go check out more of your writing.
You rock like geology. :)
Thank you for sharing this.
Graysonation chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
Haha, 'twas right!
I MUST become a detective, Watson.
Graysonation chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
I bet it's Sykes!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
this was a really good story very enjoyable amd has am awesome plot and characters

i luved rachel

keep writing :)
spk chapter 13 . 8/27/2011
Such a unique story. Loved your OC of Rachel. Really enjoyed how you developed their friendship. :)
OCDgirl326 chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
That was so amazing! Ever since I saw that episode I've been thinking "If I'd gone to school with Reid I would've been his friend." so it's great to read something where someone actually cared about him!
Misha Ten chapter 13 . 1/28/2011
So extremely cute! x3

I'm serious, I loved your story. Usually I don't like OCs, but Rachel made an exception to my rule. She's a great character, I wish she could be my friend!

Keep up the good work,

-Misha
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 10/22/2010
That was amazing. Are you going to write a sequel?
silvermoony77 chapter 13 . 9/3/2010
Aw, that was a sweet ending! Loved this story and am about to start the sequel. Can't wait! :)
1xadzy3dgftw1xLSNx3dg1xMGG chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
The thing with Holly was great now her life could be completely ruined and she now knows how it feels to be unpopular and shunned by pretty much everyone at school.

You know, Rachel could've gone to the school board and reported the principle and if that didn't work she could go to the police and file a report for kidnapping {because it pretty much means holding somebody against their will which is what the football team did to Reid.}, harassment, and sexual {for stripping him of his clothes} and physical assault. That would've ruined all of the football people. Also, the people there could be charged with aide in all that, especially Holly and Abby.

So yeah, I think she should've done that, but that's may be cause I thought Reid or somebody should've done that in the actual episode.

But yeah, great chapter.
SPARKLE72 chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
I know that you wrote this years ago, but I only just read it so I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your addition to this canon situation. Your first CM story was excellent entertainment. Thanks.

BLC
bebegiraffe chapter 13 . 3/1/2010
That was great!

Makes me feel better about the "football incident"
falyakfire chapter 13 . 2/16/2010
I loved it! i thought it was very well written and you did a great job with all the characters.
MrsBee1973 chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Oh girl! This is so sad. I'm glad you chose this incident to reenact and explore. I always thought how awful it would have been for someone to go through this alone, and now that you've added Rachel, I hope he had some comfort. Althought the creepy last line has me wondering. Hm...

Great job! Momma.