Reviews for Get Me to the Job on Time
Brievel chapter 1 . 3/18
Poor boys. xD
Hastseoltoi chapter 1 . 1/12
I am currently reading Iron Fist again and in the mood for more Phanan... so sad there is a lack of fic for him. This story was absolutely perfect though, love it to pieces!
Aerinelf chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Seriously, reading your shortstories about the Rogues and the Wraiths is making my evening. Just so you know. And I love the Booster-Phanan bonding.
Fettkat chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Brilliant! The characterizations were spot on!
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
3 - priceless!
seasidelion chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
this was highly entertaining and character seemed very well portrayed.
camcalli chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Oh, very nice! Love the interaction between Booster and Phanan. The ending was perfect. The boys should just keeping drinking; it might make the interview with Wedge a little less painful.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
A great story. Very funny.
Lanta chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Lmao, I loved this too. Will add to my rec list next time I update it :)
Csillan.Rose chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Very cute. Would have liked to have read the squadron's reaction when that story got told, though... _
JediDreams chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
As a ridiculously huge fan of Face and Phanan, I must say a ridiculously huge WELL DONE! You nailed the dialog and personalities perfectly. Please write more! :)
Rilwen-Shadowflame chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Hehe, I like this. Funny, with a strong sense of who the characters are. Definitely a good fic.
R2-D2106 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This is too dang funny to be a one-shot. Where's Wedge's reaction? I'm sure that'll be really funny. Great job, as per ususal. R2-D2106