Reviews for Dearest Sasuke
I'm dying
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 1 . 4/13
That was awesome!
Ha I love the ending!
Keep up the good work, dude
Sincerely Kourtney Uzu Yato.
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Lol,haha. Loved it :)
rosie chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I hate sakura and I love the sakura hating! She's just too annoying -.-' Keep this up and I'll have no choice but to make you my favorite naruto fanfic author. ;-)
Sakura's worst enemy chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Dude you call this comedy shit sakura - bashing?! WHAT AN IDIOT.
IGTHSD24 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
LMAO Love the 11 Lords a Leaping part XD Too Funny
Yanirca chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
that was good I HATE SAKURA!
TEAM SasuNaruHina chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
good story made me sick in the being with pinlie being all obsesides w/ duckbutt head(i do love him and naruto, but i always call him that or teme)
Asian Guy chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I was laughing my ass of when it was 7 - 11. Lol
Camelias17 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I love it! The way you told the story, really creative!
oh chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I like this story. Sakura is one of my least favorite characters along with naruto. I know kinda strange but yeah. Sakura for my taste is too flat as a character and doesn't really grow at all. She isn't enlighten until sasuke tries to kill her and even then she still remains mostly the same. Even though all the female characters are kinda like that but her personality is too off putting so it adds to the dislike too. Overall I found this story entertaining so I don't have a problem with it.
Leilsel97 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Ha! That's so funny! Also it's one of the first original plot lines I've ever seen!
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
lol
chibi dog chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
damn i love it the cows shittin in her living room nice one sasuke -high five- p.s. i hate sakura and i LOVE the story lol
123 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010