Reviews for Another Mission
VampireKitty34 chapter 22 . 6/6/2015
I love it..I have a dew tears goin on! I love it!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 22 . 6/14/2014
That was really cute! I loved reading it, wish there was more :)
kiko280 chapter 22 . 1/15/2014
Awe so cute!
saku642734 chapter 22 . 8/24/2013
awesome story I really loved it! :)
gaarafangirl54 chapter 22 . 2/18/2012
Awwwww This was a adorable story! The ending was just like I wanted it to end :)
xSakuraWings chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Ah-ha ! I laughed when Inner Sakura says jackpot ! xD I love how interesting the plotline is . And somehow Sakura treating a hurt Gaara sounds good to me :D
UltraGenius chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Okay, seriously, Inner Sakura and Shukaku are really starting to piss me off. Also, how the hell does Gaara keep getting hurt? His sand is almost impossible to get past, only things like rasengan and chidori can get past, unless you are just super fast like Rock Lee without his frickin' 3-ton ankle weights! I mean seriously, he's like, untouchable. I mean come on, he got through most of the Chunin Exams without a scratch! UltraGenius out.
Cindy M 19 chapter 22 . 6/14/2010
cool
Laetificant chapter 22 . 3/9/2009
aw she said she loved him! make aa sequel!
Maaannigaa chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
nice story
The Disappearing Me chapter 22 . 1/19/2009
Great fic! Although, what was up with the whole Goku thing? The last chapter was a tad rushed, but that's just one minor error in the middle of a much larger more awesome fic! Great job!
The Disappearing Me chapter 21 . 1/19/2009
Great - they both take fatal wounds for each other! It's like Gift of the Magi! The point is to make it so that at least ONE person makes it out alive! ...
The Disappearing Me chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
Little Boy: Do you ever wonder what's up there?

Little Girl: Like what?

Little Boy: Maybe someone up there is probably wondering what it's like here.

Little Girl: I guess... Do you think we'll ever meet them?

Little Boy: I hope so... Don't you?

Master Chief: (gasps for air, looks to the side and sees helmet)

Little Girl: (echoing) Do you think we'll ever meet them?

Master Chief: (grabs helmet and puts it on)

Little Girl: (whispering) Time to go...

Hate to be the dumb one here, but what was the meaning behind that? I don't get it. Also, I need to share my current BLISS with you because eating smores (fireplaces come in handy!) reading a good fanfic BLISS!
The Disappearing Me chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
“Ah, I’m glad you asked that. Before I told you to use the sleeping jutsu, I checked his vitals, meaning I looked at his chakra levels. And his chakra was completely drained. Which would mean the demon wouldn’t have enough power to escape.” She explained.

I like how you did that, answered the readers questions subtly within the chapter. So many people try and fail (typically on the subtlety factor), but you managed it. Kudos for that!
The Disappearing Me chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
“Child of my enemy, why have you come? I offer no forgiveness for father's sins cast to his son.”

Argh - that mentality TICKS ME OFF! That's only an excuse to prolong pointless feuds! That's how the Middle East got this way! (Ok, so that last comment was a broad generalization, but to that effect it's true.) Although I really like the quote. I hate what it says, but I love the rhythm and rhyme. Out of curiosity, was that just a quote or was it supposed to impact the chapter at all?