Reviews for Your Eyes are Golden
1mayra5 chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
i know this must be really random to you considering that it has been 2 years since you've updated this, but if you could possible continue that would be absolutly lovely

this story is really cute even though it has a sad type of tone to it.

its really good.

plz update...thnx you!
MoonStruckMonster chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
WHEN ARE U GONNA UPDATE! u r making me very sad with the no updating i like this story alot and want to read more.
MoonStruckMonster chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
when are you gonna update? i'm really into this story. So plezzzz continue
O.o chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
I like this story and i liked the idia of Tomoe and Nao (Im pretty sure I miss spelled the name) any way thank you cant wait for an up date.
Zordfalco chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
I'm not sure how old this story is, but I just read it all today. I like it a lot. It flows well. The star thing was confusing until I realised what was happening. Story is well written. Hope you write some more Nina x Not Sugey stories. Maybe you have I'll search for em. Thanks for a good story.
Disable chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
OH NOES! I found a good Nina/Erstine story, batten down the hatches it must be the apocalypse... I really like the concept, and making Erstine the blind one seems very "in character" to me..

Mucho update-o!
The Xander chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
Hey there you...

I'm really enjoying this fic. I love the AU and the character development you've got going. I'd just finished rereading the first five chaps of the fic and your update popped up, so I'm happy I could just read it through. This fic is capturing a side of Erstin and Nina that is away from the horror they went through in the Otome (stands to reason, it's your AU), and thought the fic could potentially be written about other couples, I think you've picked the perfect pairing to showcase this story.

I'm also randomly drawn into romance fics in which someone is/becomes blind. I don't know...seems a little weird now that I say it (type it), I guess its a fantastic tool for implementing a higher level of unspoken emotion in a character or situation. In any case...I'm a sucker for it. As I am for most of your stuff.

Thanks for the shouty. You know I'm always here for ya...so don't be a stranger.

- Beez

PS: any chance of a Forecast or Obsessions update? You're on holiday now...so you should have no excuse to write more often...be it updates or otherwise ;P.
CACH chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
Aw. Does this mean you're not going to continue..?
Animes 'R' Us chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
i like it... pity abt takashi.. but its ok. keep it up
XxAzn HomiexX chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
Waah! No more forecst? -sigh- well at least keep updating this one then. I really like it and its nina/erstin so ya! Please update this fic and please do it as soon as possible.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
sun and the moon, so takashi was the star and nina is the moon. I am excited for more hope you update soon.
mudboned chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
YOU WEIRDO!

YOU MADE HER ALL ANGSTY AND THEN BAM STARS EVERYWHERE!

-.-

*Smacks Naomi*

ManiazAzn
LucidLucifer chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
I did notice that yes. Umm it took you awhile to update, and then when you did it was a really short chapter. Please tell me that your nest update will be sooner? *begs*
Hanley.C chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
It really is such a relief to see Nina/Erstin fics. There's a severe lack of them, and yours is simply wonderful. Kudos. Keep up the good work.
C. A. C. H chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
Ahh, I really hope you update this. Nina and Erstin are my favourite pairing, and we definitely need to see more of them. (: Fantastic so far, definitely.